18

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*
August 28 2020
Friday

His eyes blinked open, he yawned. It took Yuta's eyes a second to focus as he woke up; which was when he realized: he let out a groan, closing his eyes again, "Not this shit again."

Now, how does one wake up a sleeping alpha who's dick is in him without making them move too much? Looking around, he realized the other's arms around his stomach, Aw, how cute. Fuck you. He grabbed one of his hands, pulling it up towards his mouth, and bit, hard.

He instantly felt Sicheng tense behind him, and a second later, "Yuta, what the fuck— shit- let go! Fuck that hurts!" The younger leaned up, trying to pull his hand away, but Yuta keep his mouth shut, this is what you get for having a weakass pullout game.

Obviously in pain, Sicheng knew the other wasn't going to let of him if that lazy glare was anything to go by. So, what should he do to get him to stop mauling his hand? Use his other hand. He moved his right quickly along the older's body, reaching up to his chest, and quickly pinched one of the bruised and sensitive buds, the Japanese's jaw went slack, a moan escaping as well as his body jerked.

   Quickly pulling his hand away, he instead went to hold his waist to begin the process of pulling out. Yuta reached behind him, sharply slapping his arm, "You bastard!" Yuta held an arm across his chest, covering himself and glaring at Sicheng offend. Feeling that stinging pain up in his ass again, Yuta slumped back onto the bed, squeezing his mouth shut as to not make any noise.

   It was in the slow and agonizing —to Yuta at least, the warm and wet walls around the Chinese's dick was quite pleasurable— process that a loud banging was heard at the front door, which was clearly heard as they left the bedroom door open. The two froze.

   "Sicheng!? Are you there!?"

   The two relaxed hearing the voice of the Chinese's leader. Sicheng yelled back, hoping he could hear him. "YEAH?"

   Kun's panicked voice sounded, "Sicheng! It's ten thirty! We have a stage at fucking eleven twenty! Why the fuck aren't you here? We're getting ready to leave!" Sicheng was about to respond when the elder continued, "And, can you at least open the door?! I sound like a madman screaming at a door!"

   Sicheng felt some panicked arise, having completely forgotten about their schedule. Sicheng glanced at Yuta who had the same 'fuck, what do we do?' expression on his face as the former was still a good seven inches deep and the latter it too over sensitive. Yuta murmured out, "If you even fucking try to pull out completely in the next five second I will fucking cut your dick off and shove it down your throat."

   Eyes wide, Sicheng yelled back to the elder Chinese, "Ah haha.... can you give us a few minute Ge? I'm sort of balls deep in Yuta's a— ah hey!" He was cut off by another slap to his arm.

   It was quiet for a moment before-

   "REALLY SICHENG? Why did you two choose to fuck at the worse moment?! You have five minutes before I get Yangyang to pick this lock and drag you out here myself." With that the two heard his footsteps match away.

   Yuta thought for a moment, Nope, no way in hell is anyone picking my fucking lock and walking in on us doing lik this, nah uh, nope. He complained to the taller, "Yah! Palli!"

Palli = Hurry/Quickly
🍷

   "Are you sure ge? Maybe we should give them a few more minutes..." the younger said unsure, holding the two thin chopsticks.