30

Yuta got this fit on btw just cuz that's how I imagine Yuta like 80% of the time lmao and

When I imagine what Yuta would be like as a parent I think of this clip cuz they cute here

・゜゚・*:.。..。.:**:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・

December 3 2020
Thursday

6:32PM

   "Tsk, you're so cute." Yuta said as he stared at Renjun as the baby grabbed at his fingers and hand. Yuta leaned closer to the pup, whispering, "You have gotten a Chinese name, but you'll be better at Japanese than Chinese, I'll make sure of that!"

   He felt a smack on the back of his head, making him yelp and turn to see Sicheng standing behind the couch, "Yah, you're already plotting against me with our child?"

   The Japanese stuck out his tongue childishly, "Yes! And I'll be the favorite parent!"

"Suuuure." Sicheng laughed, bringing a hand to rest upon his shoulder, right where the fresh mark laid, making the Japanese shiver. "Well anyways, I'm going to use the bathroom and come and spend time with Renjunnie~" He left the two and went away.

Seeing as the Chinese was out of earshot, Yuta whispered to Renjun, "Yah, Renjunnie, your first word better be 'papa' and not 'dada' you got that?" He stared into the baby's bright eyes, who didn't even understand what was happening. "You know what, I'd be happy even if you say 'mama' first, it'll still be a point to me, got it—"

BANG BANG BANG

Yuta jumped, holding Renjun close when he heard the monstrous knocking –more like banging– on the door.

Seeing as Sicheng was in the bathroom, he got up, deciding to place Renjun in his crib before answering the door. As he walked to the door slowly –because one, he was lowkey scared like, who the hell knocks like that? and two, his ass– and he was about to place his hand around the doorknob when-

BANG BANG BANG

"Jesus Christ!" This time, being so close, he let out a short scream, his heart racing at the sudden noise. Taking a short breath he grabbed the knob, unlocked it, and opened it. He found a wavy haired brunet girl who looked somewhat familiar, "Can I... can I help?"

"Yah, you fucking whore," the girl looked at him, glared at him with fire in her eyes. He was shocked at her choice of words. He doesn't even know her.

He stammered, "I- I'm sorry, excuse me?" He was confused. She looked like she was an idol, but for all be knew she could also be a sasaeng anti that was brave enough to come knocking at their door.

She hissed at him, pushing him back and getting all up in his face, "You're a fucking whore. A slut. Sicheng is mine."

  A bit nervous, "Look, I don't know who you are but, Sicheng uh, isn't 'yours'—"

   Her eyes were wide and made her seem crazy as she growled out, "He is mine!"

   Yuta rolled his eyes, this must be a sasaeng. "Listen, he's my mate." He pulled his collar to the side showcasing the fresh and tender mark. "So you can fuck right off—"

   His words were cut off when she lunges at him, hands wrapping around his throat so suddenly that he didn't have time to react until he was pushed to the ground, pinned by the neck. The hands on his throat tightened as he gasped, eyes wide as his scent instantly soured in fear and anger; who was she to come in here and strangle him saying his mate was hers?!