Part Two -The Scullery

Eighth Nightfall:

...

Samara guided her back to her room as what Nana Ciello told her to do but before she left, she leaves a message.

"Later, the Lodernbergh Family will be here to finally finalize their engagement with Lady Jessica."

"What?" she wanted to ask Samara though she quickly walk away. "What... whatever!"

Yna takes a deep, deep breath before she goes to bed and firmly closes her eyes. 'If only...' she silently hopes while letting herself be pulled for a nap.

After while...

"Yna?" it was Lizzy who called from the outside of her room after she knocked.

"Yes?"

"Can I come in?"

She sits down. "Come in."

The door opens and Lizzy comes in.

"Sorry to disturb."

"Its fine," she answered. "Why are you here?"

"I came here to tell you about..." Lizzy hissed before she sits beside her. "You know what, I'm really pissed!" She madly stated that surprised her.

"What? Why?"

Lizzy sighs. "You know what! Ma'am Jenica ordered all of us including Nana Ciello to let you work alone at the kitchen."

"What?" she got surprised though.

"Yes! And there's more, you'll be in-charge to wash the entire dishes. All alone!" Yna half smile after hearing it. "Hey! Did you just smile?"

"Yeah!"

"Why? Aren't you mad? And did you even know that Nana Ciello tried to convince Ma'am Jenica to let you have someone to help out but as you know it."

"Well, that's predictable." She sighed. "Anyway, I can take care of it so don't worry too much about that."

"But—"

"Liz," she cuts her. "I'll be fine, promise."

... ... ...

Afternoon that day.

In secluded place at the mansion, there is one person looking through the window where this person sees the vast forest behind the Crimson Mansion. This person was just silently watching through until someone comes in through the forest.