The Dinner

Twelfth Nightfall:

...

Yna was about to leave the Crimson Mansion to meet with her best friend Alliah May when suddenly someone stumble upon her outside their gates.

"Oh, are you alright?" she quickly asked as she helps the woman to stand.

"So-sorry I didn't--" she suddenly paused when she sees her face. "La maledizione. La luna. Il sangue scorrerà ancora una volta."

"Wh-what was that?"

"Ah. So-sorry. It's nothing." The stands straight and was about to leave when she stops and gaze back at her. "Sealed and awaken." She said before silently leaves.

"Yna." Suddenly Ciello called out her attention that took away her gaze to that woman. "Who was that?" she asked as soon she came closer.

"I... I don't know." Yna answered as she looks back at the woman who is slowly going on a distance.

"... anyway, what are you still doing here? Aren't you going to meet up with Lady Lliah?"

"Oh! I almost forgot!" she quickly turned her gaze back to Ciello and forgets what the woman said to her earlier. "I have to go!"

"Uhm, go now." she said and nodded.

"Right! Bye!" She said and wave her hand before she leaves.

... ... ...

Meanwhile...

Parris stops after getting a distance away from Yna.

"That was sudden." Someone suddenly talked to her.

"That wasn't sudden it was already been done and just repeating itself."

She walks to her side. "Indeed. It repeats all over again."

"Cosa vuoi da qui? Perché sei ancora qui?"

"I was given you an Immortal knowledge that could see everything, quindi perché dovresti chiederlo? Dovresti già saperlo."

Her gaze comes up to her face. "I might have the Immortal knowledge though I'm not the Goddess who bestowed the power that we had which is why I cannot see anything from you."

"Indeed." She says before walking away from her. "That's why I'm here to correct the wrong things that the Immortals left behind. Though, my Immortal life will be a sacrifice still. Sono pronto a sacrificarlo per il bene di quelle anime innocenti."

... ... ...

Crimson Mansion.