The Mission

Eighteenth Nightfall:

...

Nickleson Mansion

Outside...

"What are you holding my Lady?"

"El final está cerca." Sayako answered which obviously disturbed the mind of her minion. "Nothing, what happened to your investigation?"

"I learned that on Monday, Lady Yna will be leaving the Nickleson Mansion for her first day at the Academy."

Her lips curved into a big smile. "Now, we're talking!" she said as she crumples the flower that she caught in the air. "Let us see what will Samara say when I complete the mission given to me..."

"She'll be trilled my Lady." Her minion answered that she just smirk while looking at the dark horizon.

... ... ...

"Un conocimiento venenoso." Eloisa Fe answered. "And you can't deny that because that's what whoever put another sealed on our Princess used. El conocimiento de ti es lo que envenenaron."

"We're not so sure about that." Sky didn't agree.

"And what do you think that is?"

"I don't know."

Eloisa Fe shakes her head and deeply sighs before replying. "How long do you intend to fulfill the mission given to you?"

"My mission is coming to an end and I know you already know that." Sky answered turning her gaze at her.

"Don't look at me like that!" She madly scolded.

"Sabías desde el principio que me enfrentaría al final y deberías haberlo aceptado hace mucho tiempo."

Eloisa Fe fiercely glares at her. "Do you really think that I'll just accept it like that?! My God, Sky! If you choose to continue that, then, chances of your reincarnation will perish forever! Do you understand that?!"

"Elfe," Sky calmly speaks. "When I accepted this mission, I knew it would pay off."

"By sacrificing your entire future!" Eloisa Fe madly answered and before she continued, she tried to calm herself before added in a calm tone. "I give up on you. It's been a long time and you're right. I've had several reincarnations so it's only right that I accept what's destined for you. And right now, by the time the Princess came out of this place, what was destined would happen that even I couldn't stop." She stated as the wind blows strongly telling that a great storm will coming soon.

... ... ...

Center Clan