The Fear

Forth Nightfall:

...

The first night that Yna got a chance to dine with Jessica and Jenica was totally ruined when the topic of her attending the same school with their daughter has been approved, that angers Jenica the reason why their dinner ended earlier with anger and now she's alone in the night sky.

Yna sighs heavily as she keeps watching when someone came closer to her vicinity and speaks right next to her.

"Why you're here, my Lady?"

'She called me 'Lady' once again.' She thought. "The dinner ends unexpectedly."

"As what I expected..."

"What?"

Samara stares at her emotionless. "Nothing." She simply answered that gives chills down to her spine. She chooses not to comment since that she knew Samara would just answer in silence or rather in a riddle. "The nightfall never failed taking your attention." she suddenly speaks. "Una noche en la que su otra mitad se seconde del más allá."

"What did you just say?" Yna asked in confused but she keeps quiet. 'She's unpredictable.'

Samara's lips lift up to a half smile and that was new to her. "You'll be able to understand it once you despierto." she said before she walks away in silence.

... ... ...

'Despierto...' Yna repeatedly thinking about what Samara told her last night while waiting for Lizzy. 'What did she mean by that?' asking herself then shakes her head. 'Whatever!' She said to herself then finally saw Lizzy coming out of the gate.

"Hello!" she immediately approaches her with a smile even though she knew Lizzy is still upset on her.

"What now?" Lizzy sarcastically asked her then hisses and shakes her head. "You know, I can't stand you!"

"So, you forgive me, right?"

Lizzy takes a deep breathe. "Do I have a choice?" she answered that she just laughs. "If only..."

"Come on! Let's go before you got late to enroll!" she said and pulled her away.

... ... ...

'Now that I'm alone, I going to miss this place.' she said while roaming around her former school when someone caught her eyes. 'Samara?' she quickly runs through her and called her but it took a minute before she responded.

"Oh, it's really you!" she said while catching up her breathes. "Are you done enrolling?"

"No," she simply answered.

"O...kay." then she made a smile. "So--"