The Leaving

Ninth Nightfall:

...

Yna was surprised to hear those words from Carl Vincent after she regains her consciousness. Although when she looks him in the eyes, she knew he sincerely telling the truth.

'How I wish you are mine?' she wanted to say but keep it to herself. "Why are you risking your life just for me, Vince?" she asked instead because they both know he had to avoid her.

"It isn't just you. It's also for me because I'll repeat, I love you and it was you that I choose."

'I badly wanted to say 'I love you too' but... I can't. I just can't... I'm sorry.' she wanted to convey but she chooses not and keep it to herself.

"Yna," he was about to speak when someone suddenly came.

"Carl," it was Jefferson. "We have to leave."

Carl Vincent ignores him and focus on her. "Yna, just tell me one thing and I'll do everything for you."

"Carl, we really need to leave." Jefferson said in plead.

"Go..." Yna said as she tries to sit on her own.

"Yna--"

"Just go." she cuts him. "Please leave. Just go." she added in plead and it took him a minute before he silently agreed and left without a word.

... ... ...

Crimson Mansion

Afterwards...

Suddenly, a loud scream can be heard outside the hallway and it came from Jessica's room.

"Jessica!" Jenica tried to stop her. "What do you think you were doing? Will you stop this you're just making a scene!"

Jessica hisses then sits down to her bed. "I really hate that, Yna!"

"Tell me!" She ordered then stares at their servant. "You there, clean this up after we talk so get out!" She ordered before turning to her. "Now, tell me what going on?" she asked when their alone.

... ... ...

After regaining her strength, Yna immediately tidies up the kitchen, as she was about to finish, a servant came and tell her that she was summoned by Jenica for a reason that they don't know. Although, she got a bad feeling about it still, she had no choice but to followed and faces her.

Afterwards...

From the outside of Mateo's office, Yna stands there quietly as she heard every word that Jenica told to Mateo. Knowing what was the reason why Jenica wanted to talk to her, made her decide to tell her father the truth.