An Ending to Begin

Zero Nightfall:

...

"The night will soon start to fall down onto us." he said as they both look up at the dusk sky. "And I still knew we were meant to be together forever until the end of time." he continues to speak, though his voice became whisper to her ears she keeps listening.

"Indeed. We were meant to be together forever until the end of time, my Love." She mimics his words, and with her crimson hand she reaches and holds his face as he gave her a sweetest and warm smile. "I'll promise... I'll be back to your side no matter what. I will only find you even if I lost all my memories. My heart... will always find you. Only you..." she added as her breathe starts to weigh.

She felt his warm tight embrace as she finished her words and hear him say. "I promise you too. I will only look for you. With or without memories, my heart will always remember you. It will always be you, only you." he sincerely pledges that made heart rejoice.

"I knew you will find me whenever, wherever."

"Indeed! Even if I wait for eternity, I will find you no matter what it takes." he answered as he loosens her a bit from his embrace. That is when she notices the glittering light in the midst of the dusk sky. The moon finally shows up itself, giving them a light of hope.

"How gorgeous," she said almost whisper and added. "The moon... is giving us a light of hope..."

She could sense him smiling. "I do agree." he said. "This full moon will be our key to find each other souls, and will be glad to shows up when the right time comes."

"A full moon," she answered. "Wonderful, indeed." and look back at him as she reaches his hand to hold it tight. "The full moon will be our only connection to find each other, and she will wait until the both of us finally return into this land. As our hearts collide, the moon will shine brightly than ever. That will lead us together."

"This will be our moon," he announced. "And I will take the half of the moon and give you the other half, as we part ways for now. To pledge my eternity of my love for you, we will meet at the nightfall and our half-moons will be our guide to give us light of hope and be together forever." he pledged as the full shines more brightly, giving them blessing as the nightfall welcomes.

The nightfall that ends with a sealed of an earnest kiss shared by her beloved man and an unspoken promise that she silently pledges as their bodies starts to fade into a crystal and blend in into the brightly full moon. Silently watching them to keep their promises and be a silent witness for their endless love that creates an eternity of love and sacrifice. An ending to begin with...

... ... ...

Written by: JR.