Part Four - The Girl

Sixteenth Nightfall:

...

A girl runs fast into the woods, trying to escape from someone she doesn't want to see. She sprints so fast that a normal person couldn't catch up onto her. Though not the one person she just met, it catches up so quickly.

"Ah! Darn it! How could you?!" she stops as that someone suddenly comes out to her front blocking her way. "What do you think you were doing?!" she madly asked.

"I'm here to protect you and no matter where you go or what you do, I'll always be here beside you."

"And now you're blocking my way!"

"Because I know, you will go down into the land once again."

She heavily sighs. "Come on. It won't be long I just need to check something. So please, let me." She said in a calm tone trying to convince him by begging.

"No."

"Ow! Why?" she snapped.

"Because Ms. Sky ask--"

"Stop it!" she cuts him.

"But--"

"Just stop! No quiero escuchar nada de lo que Sky te dijo que hicieras. Entender?" He silently stared at her. "I know you understand what I just said."

"Indeed."

"Good! Anyway, since you're here already, you'll come with me."

"What!"

"You heard me. Loud and clear! You're coming with me!"

"No, volveremos ahora. You brat girl!"

"What did you say?!" She smirks. "Then I'll go on my own with or without you!"

... ... ...

Present.

"She really is an Ashford, Sky." She commented while looking at Yna from a far. "Even though she's in a limbo, her memories manifest through her dreams though it put her into chaos and in pain, she can definitely manage to escape it."

"Indeed. Being an Ashford really made her strong despite of the curse she had." Sky agreed.

Eloisa Fe silently keeps looking at Yna together with Sky on her side before she beaks the silence. "Aren't you going to show up yourself to her?"

"Not yet." She just deeply sighed. "Aren't you going to investigate who's behind our blinded visions?" Sky opened a new discussion.