The Woman

Thirteenth Nightfall:

...

'The more they to get closer and cherishes each other, the more they will open the sleeping truth of their past. Un pasado que no se puede detener sin importer lo que los Inmortales hayan hecho en el pasado, continuará hasta el final.' A dark shadow silently speaks while watching Yna leaving the Crimson Mansion from a distance.

... ... ...

Lodernbergh Mansion

Jefferson hurriedly comes back at the mansion after he learned about Yna being kicked out of the Crimson Mansion. He found out about that news because he still stayed there to monitor Yna's condition as what Carl Vincent wish him to do for him.

"Carl!" He just took him a second as he reached Carl Vincent's room. "I have bad news."

"What is it?" He surprisingly gazes up to him.

"They kicked Lady Yna out of the mansion tonight."

"What! How did that happen?!"

"I heard that because of what happened in the kitchen." Carl Vincent frowned after hearing it. "I think Lady Jessica witnessed the incident happened there." Jefferson quickly added that cleared his mind.

"That's ridiculous!" he madly shouted.

"You knew from the beginning that the action you took was a big risk and one of them was the possibility that someone would see you and Yna together."

Carl Vincent hisses in frustration and immediately takes his coat to walk out at the mansion but Jefferson stops him immediately.

"Where do you think you're going?"

"I'm going to take her!" he firmly answered.

"No, you can't."

"Why! She needs a place to--"

"Carl, stop!" He said cutting his words. "Listen first. She's already fine. Lady Yna was with the Nickleson's daughter and will live there for a while."

"But..."

"Carl, you knew the most that they can protect her more than what you can do for her, so please stay calm and think about a good plan to finally get out of that engagement with the Crimson's daughter. Because you knew, that will be the best for you and mostly for Lady Yna to clear things up before you pursue her. So, if you truly love her. Do that first and save her." He seriously advised him.

... ... ...

Nickleson Mansion