The Ring

Fifth Nightfall:

...

As Yna opens her eyes, she met the white ceiling above her. She tried to figure out where she was yet she couldn't figure it out, it's just simply unfamiliar.

"Yna, you're finally awake!" she saw Lizzy standing right by her side.

"Wh-where am I?" she asked clueless.

"In the hospital." Lizzy answered surprised her. "You've lost consciousness before I can call a cab."

"What-- ahh..." she suddenly feels pain through her head as she tried to pull up herself.

"It's not better if you move so sudden."

"Yeah," then she felt the bandage around her head.

"You've hit your head when you lost consciousness." Lizzy explained. "And I'm so glad that someone helps me to bring you here."

"Help?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"A guy, a Good Samaritan. But because of the situation I didn't have the chance to ask his name and ever since that day he never showed up."

"Since that day...? What do you mean?"

"You've been unconscious for two days--"

"What! Two days!"

"Yes and Mr. Mateo was too worried and now that you've already awake, he'll be very glad to know your situation," Lizzy answered though her mind was too conscious of what she just learned right at that moment.

... ... ...

"Jeff, is she awake?" Carl Vincent asked worriedly.

Jefferson sited first before he answered. "She's already awake and she's fine."

He finally breathes with ease. "I'm glad to hear that."

Jefferson nodded. "Anyway, are you sure you still don't want to see her?"

"I badly wanted to see her but I still need to do my duty to finally be with her freely. Right now, knowing that she's fine is already enough."

"Then, you'd decided."

"Yes."

"You may handle your father but the Council was a different story." He seriously stated.