Part Two - The Jewelry

Sixth Nightfall:

...

The night sky was fine and light as she looks up above. Makes her feel at ease and relax that made her smile as she continues watching the sky silently.

"Aren't you afraid?" suddenly someone speaks up by her side.

"I am," she answered without hesitation.

She heard her sighs heavily. "I don't know what to say to you." she answered in defeat that made her smile.

"You," she looks at her. "Will support me till the end."

She scoffs. "Do you really think that I will do that for you?! Hah! Never! You're on your own!"

She smiles. "Well, if that's the case then, thank you."

"What for?" she irritably asked.

"Just..." she answered and shrugs her shoulder. "Anyway, I shall be ready. And you, after the binding, give that jewelry to our Princess." She said and was about to go back when her twin sister stops her.

"I know... I'm a bit... bad and stubborn still..." she pauses long before looking at her seriously. "Be safe. And be sure this will really work." Then hold her hands and added. "And yes, I'll be there when the right time comes."

She smiles and hugs her tight. "I know. And I trust you." She added.

... ... ...

Present...

"Stop struggling." Carl Vincent commanded rather than as a please, "let this be for a while. Please." This time he said it in a warm tone making her to feel at ease.

That nightfall, Yna let herself envelop by his embrace while their hearts sync as one even if that moment is just a stolen one.

Afterwards,

Both of them silently stare at the night sky as they sit at the cliff far from the Crimson Mansion. They both decided to talk for the last time, far from the Mansion. While hoping Carl Vincent would finally leave her alone though, will that be the same if he really never showed up?

"Why you came?" Yna breaks the silence.

"To check on you."

She sighs. "You knew it, right?"

"Yes."

"..."

Silence.

"What happened?" He curiously asked that breaks the silence. "Is it because you moved to our Academy?"