The Kitchen

Seventh Nightfall:

...

Yna wakes up early the next day even though she just came back from the hospital yesterday she chooses to wake up early. She went straight at the kitchen and immediately approaches Nana Ciello who's already busy at her choirs.

"Good morning," she greeted lively.

"Yna, why are you here?"

"I'm here to help."

"You supposed to be resting."

"But I'm fine already."

"You aren't, so--"

"Sorry to interrupt." Samara suddenly pops out of nowhere. "Ma'am Jenica looking for you."

"Alright," Ciello answered before looking back at her. "No more complains, you still need to rest. Samara, bring her back to her room first before you go back to your work." she ordered before leaving them.

Yna sighs heavily. "What is it?" she asked Samara as she felt her intense glaring.

"It isn't good if someone would see you being with 'him'," Samara said out of the blue, she even emphasized the word him as if she saw something that she shouldn't.

"What are you talking about?" she said trying to avoid what Samara means.

"You know what I mean, so if I were you, you better end it. It won't help you if you pursue to be with him. You two will never get it through." Samara said before she guides her back to her room silently.

... ... ...

Last night being with Yna is the most memorable time for Carl Vincent and for just a short time, he finally let their hearts sync as one. Though, that would not be enough, he had to do something to be with her no matter what it takes.

"Carl, you should really talk to your father." Jefferson suddenly interrupts him.

"I know, if only it isn't about the rules and tradition of the Council's, it will be easy to break the agreement."

"Though you were given a chance to choose before and yet, it took you so long before you decide. That is why, if you wish to break the agreement you made with the Crimson Family. You shall at least talk to your father first and asks him for some help because that will be better if you let Uncle to know about your situation."

Carl Vincent just quietly listens and breathes deeply as he thinks about the things, he shall do in order to finally follow his heart's desires.

... ... ...

The wind blows strongly towards Yna, it flew away her crystal black hair as she walks towards into the woods. When suddenly, she felt that she is not alone anymore that made her to stop walking.