Part Two - The Sister

Fourteenth Nightfall:

...

After Yna comes back to her room with Alliah May she quickly let her sits at the bed then brought her a glass of water.

"Drink this." She said that she followed. "Are you alright now?" she worriedly asked.

"Yes, I'm fine." Yna answered. "Wh-who was that woman?"

"She's my Aunt Eloisa Fe, my father's sister."

'Eloisa Fe?' she said to herself then once again her head feels pain. "Ahh!"

"Yna!" Alliah May quickly comes to her side. "I think I let you rest now."

"I think... Ahhh..." she felt pain again then before she could answer something comes into her front... a shadow.

"Te prohíbo dormir y dejar que tus recuerdos de hoy se borren de tu memoria." The shadow cast a spell.

Yna suddenly felt sleepy and before she could ask the shadow standing in front of her, she fall into sleep.

"Yna!"

... ... ...

"What did you do back there?!" her older brother, Antony Ace Nickleson, madly asked when they got into his office.

"I'm just trying to help her."

"But it isn't right, we had a plan Elfe and we cannot just interrupt just because you wanted to help!"

Eloisa Fe heavily sighs. "In two months, her blood will soon flow and will awake her royal blood. Yet her memories seem to stop to recover even though it is time for her to slowly regain her memories. And that is why I step in to help her though..." something caught her attention as she tries to see the sealed memories of Yna.

"Didn't you see what you had done to her?"

"Yes, I see that! She's in pain."

"That is why you should not interrupt." He answered. "And of all people, you were the one clearly knows that Yna isn't alone. She had a guardian that guides and protects her and will take care of regaining her memories in the right time."

She sighs. "I know. But still--"

"No is a no Eloisa Fe!" He ordered. "So please, don't do anything to Yna until the right time comes."

... ... ...

Eloisa Fe slams the door as she enters her room because of the frustration she feels after her brother scolded her.