Dirty Thoughts

I didn't realize my feelings growing stronger after a couple of hours with her. I'm not sure where to begin, or how I'm going to survive on the havoc I've created uncontrollably.

The way she look at me, so her skin touches mine, the sound of her voice, and the smile comes out on her pretty lips, all those things are inside my buggy head. Without my knowledge, I memorize them even single things about her, Maybe I've already measured the length of her eyelashes.

Gosh! What's going on Valerio!!

Do I look insane? What should I do!!

So many things goes around me, because of those unknown matters...

I didn't even see myself filming a small video for her... I'm ashamed of myself! I was really embarrassed by my actions!

I'm always concerned about that woman; I don't want her to be in any danger.

I keep reminding myself that I am VALERIO GRAND, and that I do not pledge to a woman, whoever she is! But what is happening to me is the polar opposite of what used to happen.

With so many things going on in my head, I went asleep wondering how my fortune would turn out.

•~•~•~•~•~

The next morning, I am awakened by the sound of my phone; someone has emailed me about my yacht...

Today, I was arranging a surprise for Riri. I know that her personality indicates that she prefers to spend her time away from crowded areas. So I decided to bring her to my yacht, so we spend more time to know each other, and this time I'll make the most of my chances especially for her.

I quickly changed my clothing and packed my belongings before sprinting out the door to find her. I called her several times while standing in front of her room, but she did not respond.

My mind is filled with questions: what's going on, is she okay? Is it possible that something odd happened to her? Why didn't she try to reply? I don't think I have enough time to ask for assistance from the hotel personnel, so I rapidly burst his door, despite the fact that I have wounds on my hands.

I rushed to seek for her after breaking the door, but I didn't see her, so I yelled her name..."Riri! Riri! Where have you gone?"

"Did you already leave without informing me?"

As I was overcome with sadness, I collapsed on the floor, my back against a door. I believe my heart is breaking up piece by piece.

Suddenly, the door in my back opens, and I fall to the floor, something soft holding my head before it gets knocked.

"Oh, what are you doing here? You looked dreadful," a voice asked.

That voice! That vv—vvoice! ! Now, as I cautiously open my eyes to view the woman's face, I guess who left me!

"Hey, sorry for entering without your permission, I called you several times but didn't get an answer, so my gut told me something horrible happened," I murmured, my gaze falling to the floor

"My fault, I was taking a bath, and I took a nap in the tub, and I'm wearing headphones, so I can't really hear you," she explained.

When I look at her, I feel so embarrassed because of her clothing; she's wearing a thin bathrobe and I'm sure I'll see the forbidden things about her, so I quickly stand and walk away from her while urging her to fix herself and her belongings so she can travel. I didn't wait for her response since I needed to get away from her.

My entire body became hot as I landed inside my room.

I need to chill, and my friend down below is having difficulty. Being a man who hasn't interacted with a woman in a long time makes it difficult to forget what I've seen.

A few images of excitement, enjoyable activities, and some intense are playing in my dirty thoughts. Unintentionally, I wonder what she tastes like, how good she is. Could she take me to a heaven I've never been before?

I know my thoughts are unpleasant and dirty, and I desperately needed to take a long cold shower to fix myself.....

I'm not sure how I'm going to look at her or what I'm going to say. The best thing I could do is act normally, as if nothing had happened. I'm not prepared, and if she asks something unexpected, I'm going to cause a commotion. As far as I could tell, she was an angel with no access to sensitive information.

I had to control my words and actions around her, and she couldn't ask me anything about my walk out.

A/N

Thank you for reading my story.
I wish you enjoy it and hope you'll add my work on your library. Thankyou

Pls VOTE for it...