Love is Gone

It's a new day

It's a new day. We'll fix everything and get back to the usual.

I immediately get up to start preparing my breakfast, and then I eat. I decided to take a bath and clean up before going in search of my most latest clothing.

I'm going to take her out on a date to prove to everyone that we're a good match. We are a fantastic couple, whether she is a princess or I was a womanizer in the past.

On my way to her house, I stopped at a flower shop to buy some for her. I also purchased some food, specifically pizza, which is her favorite.

When I arrived at the hotel, I was the main focus. What's the wrong with them and that they're reacting so weirdly?

Someone, the hotel manager, caught my attention.

"Hello there, Mr. Grand. We should speak with you at my office. If that's alright to you," According to the manager

"It will Be ok, but would that wait? Because I should see my girlfriend first, "I informed him.

"Hmp. Which is why we really have to discuss, Sir, because Princess Reese is just no longer here." He stated

My body begins to heat up. I'm furious right now. What does he mean, she's not staying?

"COSA??? Do you want me to fire you straight away?" I shouted at him.

You may well be curious to know why I told him that. I'm his boss. I own this hotel.

But I never told Riri. When I protect her in any other ways, she will think I'm completely selfish. She may think she is always at my radar, what else I can do. I always want her safety.

"Sir, we need to bring up at the office to avoid any disturbances here. It is a private concern. It's not good for your hotel's reputation" He informed me.

Everyone is gazing at us... This is a five-star hotel..I don't want to create a bad perspective of myself. That is my first business rule.

"All right, let's go. Hurry up!" I gave him the order.

"What is going on? How come you did not inform me immediately she wasn't here?" I asks.

"Sorry sir. I thought you already knew about her plan. We spotted her going early this morning. She apologized and thanked us for keeping her here with pleasant memories before she left. But she also requested me to give you this," he said, pulling out a phone.

That's Riri phone.

"It belongs to her. Why she gave me this."

"I'm not sure, sir. But perhaps if you manage to open. You probably discover anything on it." According the manager

I rapidly exited the office and rushed to Riri's room.

Then I rapidly turned the phone. I was searching for something, but I eventually end up at the gallery. They were taken in various areas, and some were my stolen photos... There was a video of myself, but she was the one actually talking behind the camera.

"Have you know who that man is? He's the one who stole my heart. After my first split with my first boyfriend, I swore myself that I would never love or trust any man besides my family members. But I was wrong when I met him. At the very least, I acted like a savage in front of him. So, he couldn't provoke me. When I left New York, I assured myself that I had no chance of making an argument with this egotistical guy. But fate seems to have a way with us. We reunited in Italy. Then everything changes between us. From being strangers, to now being lovers. Despite all I've kept from him, I don't know why I deserve him. I'm not sure how I'd explain it to him or how he'd react. Soon, I hope he'll understand everything in me. The most significant thing at this point is that we love one other. Our relationship has become probably stronger than before. Te amo Valerio Grand"

I genuinely think my heart is just about to shatter. I still have no idea what her real personality was just like. Last night, I was extremely unfair.

Then there's the other video. It was taken the night before. She's recording her room and her belongings.

"It really wasn't part of my plan. It's That is not how I intended you to find out the truth. But, once again, fate has been on our side. I'm not sure how the media found information about me or where I was. I despise the fact that someone may have been told. Guilt was gnawing away at me. I'm so self-centered that I do not really tell you the truth right away. I could see through your eyes how much agony you was inflicting on my actions. Perhaps you assumed I was betrayed you. But it isn't; I just don't know where to begin telling you. But this is the end of the road. I committed all the devastation to you and my family. I was the absolute disgrace of my deeds. If you watch this, Val. I wanted to tell you how grateful I was to have met you. You managed to bring me more happiness than I deserved. I really hope we don't probably end up like this. But how can I make a significant difference? The real damage has already been done. I know you. Your love has vanished. I was analyzing your text message several times. Then, my world had been torn into a million pieces. I think you should tell it to me in person rather than by text message. You told me what you actually want for us. I believed that by tomorrow, we would have been able to clear up our misunderstanding. But you made the decision to finally put an end to what we are last night. Thank you so much for everything. I'll try to do my best to fulfill your demand. That I should not be in Italy early the next morning. I promise I'll do that. I created this video not to be pathetic, but to show you that I'll be basically getting my stuff prepared and would be free to move tomorrow. Before I leave Italy, I'll try to remove all of my feelings for you, since this is also your expectation, and you won't need to see me again. I'm not offended. If you honestly want me to eliminate your life, I'll accept. You can count on me not to see each other's faces ever. Since today, I haven't known you Mr. Valerio Grand. Thank you, and have a pleasant day."

I'm in the midst of sobbing and sorrow, however something about what she said does not really seem right with me.

For all I know, I was getting drunk last night before chatting to my parents and afterwards I was falling asleep. I decided by tomorrow, I'll gonna fix everything between us.. So, how come she mentioned several times about a particular message?.

It has to do with that text message.

I straightaway check my phone, If I sent a message to her last night. When I looked at it, I noticed that there was no text message from me to her. So, maybe someone is to need to blame for this issue.

First and foremost, she was shown to be who she truly was. He was the one who revealed her identity to the media. Second, he is desperately set on separating us. Who is this maniac behind all of it? If I find him or her, it will be the end of that person.

Riri, wherever you go, I will seek for you. We'll work together to sort this problem.

A/N

Thank you for reading my story.
I wish you enjoy it and hope you'll add my work on your library. Thankyou

Pls VOTE for it...