The Bet

Throughout my entire stay, I did nothing but sit or sleep on this single sofa and eat the meals they brought

Throughout my entire stay, I did nothing but sit or sleep on this single sofa and eat the meals they brought. Of course, I'll be practical because I know they treat me well, and I'll do my best to behave as I can.

At the very least, they didn't hurt me by hitting like the bitch did. I was also disgusted when I heard them banging each other. The only sound that filled the space was a loud moan. I put the one pillow I had in my head to attempt to reduce the sound traveling inside my ears.

I swear, when the time comes for me to escape here, she'll learn a lesson. Maybe they didn't even know I was an expert into different martial arts and handling guns, just to protect myself. Wait for my revenge bitch.

Now I'm starting to plan my escape tactic. In fact, half of my thoughts is wondering when I'll be able to get through this. Could I get away? Is this my final chance?

What if I didn't believe the text right away? Could  Val and I solve the situation or the same thing like the text message, he'd no longer love me. Secondly, is my family aware of this, or are they waiting for me to return, as if I could?

I had lose any hope, like I just waiting for my buyer. I'm not stuff to sell, but what they are doing to me right now. They trading me to a freaking mafia boss.

I was aware with mafias because they are popular in Italy, France, Russia, and a lot of other countries.

If I keep losing faith, nothing else will change, but if I think deeply about how to get away from them, there's a possibility I can reverse my situation here.

I look around to see if there is anything I can use to get these chains off my wrists and feet.

I scratch my forehead in frustration since this room is boring. I couldn't have something, just a table and chairs, because it was too far away. As I searched, something dropped on the floor.

I smile slightly and a thought struck to me. A hairpin pin had fallen from my head. I quickly figured it out. When I hold it, I unintentionally touch my leg and realize that there is something inside my sock. The screw driver I took from the taxi. It's not too long, so it's easy to keep.

The door suddenly switched open instantly.

"What are you up to, Puttana?" Tiffany questioned.

I need to come up with a reason why I would vow on my leg.

"Ah, there's a bug scurrying from my foot, so I'm checking to see whether it's still beneath the couch," I explained.

"Sure? So, what kind of bug was that? tell me now" She was adamant

"Cockroach" I said

All of a sudden, she shouts so loud that can cause me unable to hear.  She gets across like a complete b*tch.

"Oh, no!! Eww! Yuck!" She yelled

Someone run immediately, none other than Ferris

"What exactly is going on? Do you have a disagreement?" He was intrigued.