Track Down

We got at the place in the late afternoon

We got at the place in the late afternoon. It was in a secluded location, difficult to find due to the dense forest of towering trees and shrubs that surrounded the area. My private squad proceeded to their assigned places and observed the area. While Alessandro and I are still inside the van.

He was preoccupied with his laptop, tablet, and a slew of other things. He was conducting an excellent plan and inspecting the area with his drone. He studied everything in order to complete this task as fast as possible. He is, without a doubt, the finest hacker in the world. Because his personal belongings are upgraded and modern, so are his abilities and skill set.

"Don't be worry, Valerio; we'll be able to save your princess, safe and sound. but I don't think I'm ready to return to France tomorrow. I need to remain here longer. I need to inform my family that I will not be able to return home anytime soon, maybe not even the next day. As you can see, the situation is not simple. " He said that to me.

"I'm very sorry for causing you so much trouble. But, you know, no one will ever be able to assist me like you are right now. I know a lot of hackers across the world, but I'm a perfectionist for details. I want talented professionals who can help guide me in an emergency. Don't worry, I'll cover everything. Not in the majority of cases, but perhaps in a few. Before anything else occurs in the future, let's save my girlfriend," I urged him.

"Sure thing, dude. I've already calculated and analyzed the area of the site. My drone is really beneficial. Even though we're hiding, we can see what's going on outside. Oh, no! Something doesn't appear to be right. Examine the monitor. Do you know these guys?" he said, pointing to the men who were walking to the building. He is correct; there is something wrong here.

"Who exactly are they? What brings them here?" I keep questioning him.

"Wait a second, I'll attempt to look up some information about them," he replied as he switched laptops.

"We're in a difficult situation here. According to my research, they are the Fortunata Mafia. They are purchasing illicit guns, narcotics, and women. In addition, after purchasing those items, they either sell them at an auction or make women their slaves." He informed me

My anxiety level is tremendous. Something came to a head in my thoughts. No way! Never! Nobody can ever get Riri from me.

" Another thing, they called Ferris Jones, who is the abduction of your princess, and they have some arrangement, although it is not specified what it is all about." He said it again.

"I've got to get there." I said this as I was leaving. Then he abruptly stopped me.

"No, stay here. Keep in mind that we have guys from the outside. My right hand is one of them. He'll keep us updated on everything and see we have a drone to monitor what's happening on there "He stated.

Our private team is ready for battle. These guys are skilled fighters, both physically and with weapons.

We observed from the monitor that our guys began on using lasers on their targets, the mafia members. The Fortunata then noticed the lasers passing through their bodies. They started shooting all over the place. They didn't see our troops lurking at each location.