Couple Trouble

2 MONTHS LATER

2 MONTHS LATER

After the altercation that night. Our relationship has grown deeper, and our bond is much stronger than before.

We go all throughout Italy. We visited several beaches, churches, restaurants, and other tourist attractions.

Now we're in Rome, where we ran across his buddy Nicholas Valentini.

Valerio insisted on seeing his pal at a tiny café for a quick chat. They hadn't seen each other in over a year due to their jobs. That's OK with me. At the very least, we'll have another companion for a time.

"Hello, it's been a long time since I've seen you! What's going on?" Valerio inquired.

"Hey, man, I'm fine and as old as ever. So, how about you? I believe you should make a change, ah?" Nicholas remarked, smiling

I understand what he's saying. Valerio's reputation as a womanizer

"Yes, I'm good at what I'm doing right now. So, here is Riri, my girlfriend. And this is Nicholas, my brother not by blood." He informed both of us.

We nodded and shook hands.

"So, how have you been?." Nicholas. asked

"Having a great time in my life, as you can see right now. So, what about you? Are you not flying around the world for a holiday or, let's say, to find the right woman?" Valerio is curious.

"No, I always have a full schedule. I'm completely fatigued from work. By the way, tomorrow we will be celebrating my parents' anniversary and the contract signing as comrades to one of the world's largest corporations tomorrow, " According to Nick.

"What can I say? That is where our world revolves. Well, I believed I heard that news from my source, the Valentini-Lemaire collaboration. Right? Furthermore, my mother and father have been invited to your family's celebration" Valerio stated before smiled at me

"Of course, we couldn't leave out your family, man. We have been relatives since we were children. Besides, in business, we're all in the same boat. So, how about you and Riri? Why don't you go there?" We were invited by Nicholas.

"I'm not so sure, dude, because Riri dislikes large gatherings. She constantly wants us to go with few people around us. Is that right, baby?" Valerio's attentiveness drew me in.

"Sure thing, Nicholas. I'm not very good at socializing. But at the very least, we'll talk about it." I mentioned while seeking for additional excuses not to go. 

That is a big celebration for celebrities, and there will be a lot of paparazzi present. Attending the party is not a good idea.

"That's all right. I invited both of you. I know you're both preoccupied with each other" Nick cracked a joke.