My Heart Desire

The ruminations in my head about someone are simply difficult

The ruminations in my head about someone are simply difficult. Many times I tried to remove her from inside me, but I couldn't. She's provoking the privacy matters that come around me.

Everytime I've attempted to pull out of her, believing myself to hate her, a different feeling crushes throughout my heart, just like it's ripping rigorously.

I've been thinking to myself that I badly need to find out what the queer feeling is going through me. Tonight, the party will be held, and I must prepare myself for it. But the truth is the only thing that plays me to see the woman who's living in my dreams.

My Riri

Once the door burst open, "Sir, your suit, I mean everything you'll need is already prepared in your wardrobe."

"Ok, I'll be there," I told my secretary.

Getting off of bed, going straight to take a bath so I can clean properly before making myself up for attending the charity.

20 minutes later,

After taking my bath, I went to work in my wardrobe. Something snapped on me as I stood in front of a mirror, looking directly at myself before buttoning my shirt. Holding my phone and taking shots to know the difference between before and after fixing myself..

Before:

After:

I am a hundred percent ready to go face the woman I've always wanted to impress

As I walk out of my room, I remember the invitation and place it in the pocket of my suit.

When my feet landed on the event site, there was a swarm of people shooting at me. Well, it's kinda usual, so I stepped inside and different businessmen surrounded the place. Some of them noticed my entrance and started to have a conversation. I already feel a lot of eyes are staring at me, especially the women. However, I only want to see someone.

Keeping my eyes open to search for her, a woman instructed me to go to my table.

"Good evening, Sir, please come with me. You belong at table 18" she said and I nodded.

Walking through the table, I saw a man and a woman who were talking. I feel irritated. I don't want to join someone else. Suddenly, I observed the woman's face.

My Riri

I changed my mind and hurried to go beside her. When we're both staring at each other, I can't control my awe. Such an angel, but like a princess to be.

"Oh! What a coincidence, Riri! Now, my mood is going to change to not be bored with this charity" I stated with a smirked

She was going to open her mouth, but unfortunately, the man beside her spoke, "You know him as Riley? Why was he calling you Riri? "

My curiosity is awoken in my head. Who is he? But it looks familiar. Where did I meet him before? Then Riri answered him.

"None of your business, Mr. Jones."

"Why the hell is he calling you Riri?!" he asked again.

Now is my chance to give him a little talk,

"Are you deaf? She said, None of your business and do you know who I am?"

I saw his eyes fire out of irritation.

"You'll have to pay for what you said... I'm not going to tell you who I really am. Later you'll get to know me" I stated firmly.

Then he ordered Riri to come with him, but I quickly held her hand and offered her a change of table. It's a good thing she didn't overreact for the first time.

When we were seated at our new table, the host announced my little speech about the charity event. Now, inside my head, the man who insulted me awhile ago will surely regret his reaction...

After giving my speech and the crowd applauding, many people came around me. I want to get myself out of here so I can give time to Riri..

Looking for her, I noticed people starting to dance and my lucky charm came. I saw her sitting alone and an ideo came on me.

I offered her a dance and, luckily, she agreed. When we were dancing, she burst out with unexpected news. I'm terrified and curious about what's behind her news.

But a man interrupted our conversation. I wanted to go with her, but a woman came in and asked me to have a dance. Therefore, I have no chance of just looking at her while moving away.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

After the party, as I lay on my bed, I kept synchronizing what she told me. And I didn't realize I slept with my thoughts.

I woke up later than usual. I wanted to talk to her without any hesitation, so I drove myself to her place. Unfortunately, I saw her getting into a car and had no opportunity to call her out. So the last option I had was to follow her.

When I stopped the car, I didn't realize we were at the airport.

Meaning, today she will get away from here. How can I give myself a chance to know her if she moves? Without any notice, the car was out of sight. Carry myself losing a slot in order to be with her.

Though I've got the power to know when her flight is going to depart, I don't want to use it. Perhaps, in some other place or time, we can be given a prospect to work out.

Lament filled out my senses, if I couldn't waste a single moment getting acquainted with her. Maybe I have a single chance to get hold of my true feelings about her.

If I could rewind my life, I'd surely change everything to make it wonderful.

From now on, she's only living in my dreamland. Although, apart from my desire to meet her again in real perfect time.

Thank you for reading my story.
I wish you enjoy it and hope you'll add my work on your library. Thankyou

Pls VOTE for it...