Moving Out

When Valerio is done with his short speech, The charity event began

When Valerio is done with his short speech, The charity event began. I don't have time to listen to their agenda. My mind is only focusing on what may happen after telling my plans to them.

I heard music and some people were going to the center to have a dance. Well, all I want is to relax and keep thinking about what the future holds for me. Suddenly, a voice speaks out. "Can I have a dance with the most beautiful woman?"

I want to refuse his offer, but unfortunately, I see in the corner of my eyes that Ferris is walking towards my place.

"Oh sure, Mr. Grand," I said while giving my hand to him.

"Please, don't call me that. I'm not old enough to be so-called Mr. Grand. Just call me out by my first name," he said while taking me to the center of the dance floor.

"Yeah, as you said, Valerio," I spoke out, looking at the floor. As our skins touched, I felt shivers run through my body. His skin is very warm and feels like electricity covering my nerves.

Also, because of the playing song 'Perfect', I felt something unfamiliar deep inside me. Our movements perfectly fit into every beat of the song.

He smirking at me.

Instead, I feel annoyed, I realized I was smiling back at him.

"I just can't help myself to be amazed by the queen of the night. OK, let's talk about some matters. As I see you acting strange. What's the deal?" He asked with a sound of worry.

"Oh you've noticed me.. Well, maybe this is the last time you'll see me around. In the short time we annoyed each other, I'm happy we met before I left" I told him with a sad smile on my lips.

That's true...I'm happy I met him before my plans happened. We didn't much know each other, but I'm glad he's a part of my life here in NYC.

"Wa-wait? What are you trying to say? You'll leave? What? Why? Where do you plan to go?" He asked me random questions.

"Hold on Val...This is not my place. I have my own place where I belong. I'm here to have my own life before taking on the real world. My time here was enough and I needed to face reality" I announced it to him, but I was shocked at what I called him, but it's a good thing he didn't pay attention to it.

"Can you tell me where you're fro....?" he was cut by a man who was standing beside me.

Well, it's time to go into the conference room,

"Excuse me Mr. Grand, I need to say something to Reese. Well, it's time to go into the conference room" the man stated.

Valerio opened his mouth to answer him, but I quickly responded.

"Yeah, go ahead. I'll be there in a minute" I said to him while he nodded.

"Valerio, I need to go" I told him while getting out of his arms and walking out of the dance floor..