Under The Moonlight

I was taken aback by his confession

I was taken aback by his confession. I was shocked on what I heard. I'm ashamed for expressing my affections for him. It was a mistake to believe that this was a good way to improve our relationship. My hopes are currently dashed.

"OK," is all I can say as I stand up and prepare to walk away.

So this is why he's behaving sweet because he doesn't want me to be his friend. Instead of doing all these things, he can say it directly to me.

But before I take another step, a set of arms from behind me grip my waist.

"Riri, what are you doing? Don't hurry to the conclusion, please let me complete what I'm trying to say before you leave," he added quietly.

"Thank you so much, Val!! If you don't want to be my friend, that's fine! Thank you so much for everything. Let. Me. Go! " I hissed at him

"No way! You should listen first, woman. I don't want to be your friend because I LOVE YOU.. I'm truly deep in love with you! I couldn't remain by your side any longer knowing I'm only a FRIEND to you!" He yelled at me as we faced each other. Few inches between our faces, we are eye to eye and nose to nose.

"W...w...what? What did you say?" I exclaimed.

""I said I LOVE YOU RIRI.. I want you to be with me always, I couldn't imagine living my life without you and how to breathe normally you're my oxygen, baby. We have a lot of things we don't know from each other like family background, hobbies, likes, dislikes, talent and many more still I couldn't care. I know it is too early for us, yet all I know is to be with you also in the future. To be honest, I'm looking forward to announcing in front of our family and declaring the world that you're mine and no one can take you away from me, while also wishing that we find ourselves in the altar taking our vows and saying 'I do.' I can't wait to make love to you and wake up next to you when little Riri or small Val are playing in our home. Call me crazy, but that's okay because I'm only expressing the obvious: I'm head over heels in love with you, REESE RILEY.I'm not saying you should rush into things like marrying me right now. I'm simply speaking the truth about who I am. I'm not the type of person who will take 'I love you' for granted, but I am the type of guy who will love you till the end of the day. Will provide you the greatest in life for your fulfillment"

He finished his long speech without hesitating, and now he breathes hard like a runner, holding the side of his head to focus on his face. 

"I'm going to ask you now or never, Baby. Can you become my girlfriend and eventually my wife?

My tears are falling over my face also my mouth is trembling before I could say anything, someone's lips touched my mine. He kissed me deeply with passion and love.

He did it ???

My heart is full of joys of spring. My inner self is on thrilled to bits. My brain is jumping for joy. I think I'm on the top of the world.