Still Dreaming

It's been three months since we broke up

It's been three months since we broke up. I'm really fine. I handle everything.

I'm lying here on my sofa-bed relaxing my mind. I loved my place. This was the first thing I bought for myself with my own money. My penthouse.

Eventually, my phone rang

"Good evening dear" I said over the phone.

"Well hello to you. I know you need my company and I'll help you tonight. We'll go to the bar. Ok? I'll pick you up there. " He said it to me in a convincing tone.

"I'm not in the mood right now, but I know if I refuse your offer, you will force me. So fine, I'll join you on my free will, no need for your force" I stated while laughing at him.

He sounded defeated, "Oh yeah, well go ahead, I will be there in 1 hour. Please wear a sexy dress and make sure every man in the bar will drool over your beauty. Maybe you will find there a match for you. "

"Oh never, this time I need to love myself and leave on my own. I'll just let myself give some breaks after all the things that have happened to me few months ago." I spoke to him and got up from bed to prepare myself.

"Great, you know I'm always free for you, okay? I love you, friend, though sometimes you are such a fool. Aside from kidding, Maybe it's time for you to see the beauty of life without anyone who will keep you down," he told me again, before hanging up the phone.

One hour later, I heard the sound of an elevator, which I thought was my best friend. Then, before the doorbell made a sound, I immediately opened the door and found my crazy best friend.

"Nice dress, so hot! For sure, every man will gonna drool over you. Look at yourself and how breath-taking you are. But remember, no matter how much I've praised you, there's no chance for us. You're not my type. A hard-headed woman," he said playfully before bursting out laughing.

I glared at him before speaking, "Wow, what do you think about yourself? Sorry to you, a player like you is not my type. Your reputation as a man is always the same. You always need me to pretend to be your girlfriend, so all your women will move back. "