Secluded Life

"Beautiful"

"Beautiful"

"Pretty"

"Hot"

Someone keeps calling m

Yeah, those words are not exactly for me...

That's rude...

Now I'm forced to look back: who the hell was that idiot? My eyes widened and I was just stunned by the man who was standing in front of me...

My stupid, jerk best friend...

Oh, Eros!

"How dare you call me those words? Eww! How could you? And when did you come back? Answer me, jerk!!! "

I said, glaring at him playfully.

He laughed out loud before speaking.

"What happened to you? For only a week, we didn't see each other. Are you insane? "

"Wow! Now the crazy one calls me insane, ha?! You're not my best friend anymore! I hate you, "I said to him.

"Oh no! You can't hate me, little Reese. I'm your loyal and handsome best friend, "he chuckled.

"Well, I'll agree with your loyalty, but the second one, I don't think so" I stated, as I raised my eyebrow

"You know you're blind to how handsome I am." He spoke proudly

"Enough of that nonsense... I'm really tired as fucking hell! I want to take a short break, you know. " I told him while inhaling deeply.

"It's too early for me, as well as you. We need some coffee. Though, spill your worries on me, we'll take them away from you. " Eros said while hugging me.

He knows me very well...

He feels when I've been facing troubles..

"Thank you, you're the best you know! Let's go "

"Don't say that, I know it already...Anyways, I need to ride with you. As you can see, I went straight ahead here to give you a little surprise" he said while walking beside my car and sitting in the passenger seat.