No Freaking Way

"Hey Riley? Is that you?"

That voice...

The sound which I'm dying to hear everytime in the last two years of my life...

Losing control I slowly turn my head and body to look backward...

Yes, it's him

Ferris Jones, my ex-boyfriend

Speechless, ruling over my mouth

Coriousity keeps spinning in the head of mine...

He keeps looking older than me. He's already on his 30th, while I'm still 24 years old.

What is he doing here?

Although he is a businessman, he is not a billionaire like those who are holding business meetings inside the conference room.

After a long thought, I'm able to speak.

"Yes it is me. What are you doing here, Mr. Jones?" I asked him formally.

I'm the manager here and he is a guest...

I think so!?

"Oh no, no need for the formalities Riley... seems like we didn't have a past after all," he sneered.

He said what??

He's trying to make fun of me! How dare he?

Maybe I think I need to change my job as a manager. Maybe I think I want to be an assassin.

I need to kill all the bastards, like the man in front of me.

"Wow! I sensed your ego rising above the sun" I told him with an amusing tone.

He smirked before answering, "Oh Riley! Baby, I'm just stating the facts, aren't I?"

"I think there is no need for us to talk like the old times. I need to go. Please excuse me" I said to him.

My tears will fall anytime soon.

"Ok, but let me just say to you. I'd like to see you at the party. Please wear some sexy dress, try to make me feel that I'm wrong to left you behind" he said with a smirking face.