Mysterious Sender

Someone's bothering my mind, invading my thoughts

Someone's bothering my mind, invading my thoughts... She can't get out of my head!!!

Riri...

Deep inside me, I want to know her. When I looked at her eyes, I saw how fragile she was. Maybe she's always keeping herself in trouble.

Maybe, my impressions about her was definitely wrong. I should know her first before judging her.

Sometimes, my mind was not in the right state and concluding inappropriate matters.

After getting my phone, I need to check if she has a social media account. The good thing she has, but the bad one is, it was a private account, like a VIP.. Maybe she's just keeping her life away from others.

To keep away myself from thinking about her, I need a distraction, something that can satisfy my needs as a man. I must get ready to go to the Top Room, where the hotel bar is located.

As I step inside the elevator ready to press, someone's calling out, "Please, Wait Man"

Did he know me? No one ever calls me "man" or any other else, just only 'sir', except Riri.

Oh, holy cow!

Not ever again!!!

Valerio Grand, what is your purpose? Why are you going to the bar?

To get her out of your fucking head...Not to think about her

Then, I snapped out as the man walked beside me. He looks a little older than I do, but he has a good physique and looks like a businessman. Although, he's not familiar as well as I can't remember him at the association meeting awhile ago..

"Thank you," he said while patting my shoulder.

What the fuck!! First, he called me "man", then he patted my shoulder by his dirty hand. What kind of idiot is he? I gritted my teeth before speaking out.

"Ok" is the only word that comes out of my mouth. Maybe it's kinda good that I do a violent movement this time. Then, I saw him nod.

He pressed the bottom and went to the Top Room. Now I realize our path can go across the bar.

The sound of the elevator interrupted my thinking. We arrived to our location. He was the first one to walk out before me.

I let myself go to the bar counter and as soon as I saw the bartender, I called him..

"Give me a Cuban Libre" I commanded him