Story Never Told

Today I must to go back on my work, then I took out all my clothes and went inside the bathroom to wash my body from all sweats and smells covered me

Wearing my office uniform as well putting some make up on my face, I'm standing in the front of a mirror to check my own self before to go.

Driving the car, my eyes landed on a small café causes my little stomach grumbled. It sink inside my head, I didn't yet eat breakfast so I stopped the car and glanced on what time is it. Exactly, I have more than a hour so I can enjoy my little breakfast here.

The foods and coffee, I had ordered were swiped out by a little monster inside me. I giggled on my thoughts on how hungry I am.

~ ~ ~

I've entered the hotel, some staffs told me "Good morning Ma'am" but others having a half vow as their greeted. Well, it doesn't matter at all. Even though, I'm the manager but I'm not the owner of the entire place I was just an ordinary worker having a small rank on it.

A voice came out somewhere, "Good morning, Reese"

I'm searching the persons' voice, as my eyes landed on who it was. Talking about the hotel owner, he's in front of me, "Good morning Sir" I said also offered shake hands, he quickly response on it.

"Oh no, don't you think it is weird when your calling me Sir" he said

I was confused on what he mean, "Well, I don't think there's a wrong when I called you Sir, since your the owner of my workplace" smiled at him.

"It's not a matter on me, Reese. Just call me uncle, though we're not related but you know how much your father and I were very close. Well, I heard your family are going back to the palace" he said while still smiling.

"Wh-Wha-t do you mean going back there?" I uttered before to finalize my words.

"I see, you have no idea what's going on to your family. If you don't mind, let's go to my office, I think we need small talk" he said while walking to his office

I nodded and follow him behind.

"Take your sit, please" Mr. Hill told me.

"I have no rights to tell you this, but somehow you must know what's going on..Your father and grand-dad are getting good again, therefore the king begging to your dad to come back inside the palace"

"How could it happened? I know our family had issues but how on earth dad and the king are getting well without my knowledge." I stated, and confuse shown on my face.

"Let say, your father was the favorite son of the king. On our situation right now, it's very rude and disrespectful if you're continuing your work here in my hotel...I mean, look Reese when someone knows about you, it will lead to a wrong impression for others..Sorry, but please think about on what I'm trying to say" He spoke out with low voice on the end of his words