Angel in Disguise

I've been exhausted at my job

I've been exhausted at my job. Being one of the top billionaires, I need to spend my time working. Every day I work for 15 hours. Sometimes I forget to enjoy my life.

When I needed some stress relief, I went to the bar and had a little fling with some hot girls. I'm very popular as a bachelor who sleeps around with different girls. I'm not fun having one girl, and no, I do not like taking again with the same woman I used to have in the past.

A lot of women are dying for my attention. I know all of them need my money and my physical features. As one of the most eligible bachelors in NYC, I need to improve my reputation in business but not in my personal life.

I always need to be on top. I don't like my father to disappoint me. He was my mentor and supervisor. He taught me everything I needed to be successful in business.

My father is very well known as "THE GREAT GRAND OF NYC". As me being his only son, I need to follow in his footsteps. He always told me how hard he had worked to be successful, and I wanted him to maintain and become more successful.

I know my parents are very proud of me, but one thing they always insist on, is that I get married to change my reputation. I loved them, I respected them. I'll do what makes them happy, but except for one thing: being married.

I'm having fun being me right now. I didn't think about settling with one girl. I do not like it when someone else controls and manipulates my actions. All I wanted was to be free, with no worries about women.

When I realized the time, it was late at night, and tomorrow is a non-working holiday, which means I can relax in the mean time.

Tonight, I decided to go out to the bar and get my car. One of the most common cars I used was the Kitt Knight Rider.

 One of the most common cars I used was the Kitt Knight Rider

I'm a huge fan of sports cars and I love collecting them. If you don't mind, I have more than 20 sports cars. Some of them are McLaren Specials.

As I climb inside my car and start to open the engine, I notice how I need to reduce my stress over work. I also lack sleep. This time I want to be myself as a human being to enjoy and relax.