Game Over

Valerio surprised me in a way I never expected

Valerio surprised me in a way I never expected. He brought me here in his yacht, and I am eternally grateful for his deeds.

In fact, I have no idea what's going on between us right now. I got the happiness and freedom I'd been looking for after spending time with him.

I'm not going to deny this kind of sensation within me. I enjoyed it, but I have no idea how long it will stay.

The entire day flew by; earlier, he ordered me to dress up for our dinner date. I guess

I'm glad I packed a variety of outfits because I had no idea where we were going. All he said was that I needed to pack my belongings. That's all!

When I checked my clothes, I only had one dress, My bag had only jackets, bikinis, shorts, skirts, blouses, and so on.

I need to boost my self-esteem for my own sake. 'Don't worry too much, there is no other human being here except for the two of you,' my inner thoughts said.

Then I got my self ready, I believe any minutes he will bang at my door.

After a few minutes, someone knocked on the door, and he yelled, "I need to come out now or else the food will cold."

I'm worried about what he'll think of my outfit, but what else can I do? There is no other option.

Then it was my turn to leave. I stepped outside, carefully opening the door. When my gaze fell on his handsome face, I promise I don't grow weary of seeing this kind of glance every day.

Wait ! Did I mention handsome? Not bored on a daily basis???I mess up!

Without knowing, my foolish mouth couldn't stop talking how handsome he is. My fucking index finger also touched his razor-sharp jaw.

He backed my own words against me.

Without thinking clearly, no notion can enter my mind about how to cut him, therefore my subconscious controls what I do.

I kissed him on the cheek.

I was embarrassed by my actions when he leaned down to murmur into my ear and let his gentle lips touch my earlobe. It caused me to shiver and tensile my body.

I was zoned out when I realized we were both on the front deck and there was a table with a few candles above it, as well as wine and glasses.

"You may sit here, and I will get our dinner," he said.

"Val, if you don't mind, how can we have foods right now, I mean who made our meal?" I asked

"Well, for you baby, I can do anything since I'm the one who prepared all of this as well as the foods. When you're busy in your room, I'm busy preparing all of these, so just rest and wait for me."

I was astounded by him; I have no idea what else he is capable of.

My thoughts returned to the time when I was in a relationship with Ferris. Despite the fact that we had been together for years, I had never experienced anything like this with him.

To come back to reality, I should not be comparing Valerio to Ferris. Even though we haven't clarified anything, my heart knows who is superior.

Maybe I should give him a chance to learn more about himself and try to open up to him about my feelings.

"Good evening, mi lady; I hope you enjoy our dinner tonight," said a voice on my side.

"We have here Gnocchi, frittata, minestrone, lasagna, and my specialty tiramisu. If you are on a diet, please forget that at least tonight," he said after a little pause.I'm speechless.I'm on cloud nine. I couldn't stop myself from hugging him. "You know, Val, thank you so much for everything; I'm very lucky to have you."

"Oh baby, I'm very glad to know that. Again, I'll do my best to make you happy. As long as you're happy, I have no doubt to do anything only for your own good."

And I feel his lips on my temple, and he looks me in the eyes. "Baby, I apologize for the dinner; it was typical Italian cuisine, and I don't have enough time to think of more delicious food to feed you."

"It doesn't matter; what important is that you made it; thank you," I murmured, clutching his hands.

We both take a seat and begin diving into the foods. I moaned how tasty everything is.

"If I eat your cook every day, I promise I don't care how fat I get," I chuckled as I continued to eat."Riri, my feelings are over the moon, I really appreciate how you adore on all I've done for you, but in fact, it was nothing compared to those luxurious goods I can give you," he smirked.

"Don't say it was nothing unlike luxury stuff, for me it's exceptional, you shouldn't create a comparison between simple and luxury," I said, raising an eyebrow.

After a few minutes, only the sounds of wind and waves could be heard.

And he broke the silence by holding both of my hands and kissing the knuckles. He started talking.

"Riri, listen... I'm not good with words, but I think it's over with us; I don't want to be friends with you anymore..."

A/N

Thank you for reading my story.
I wish you enjoy it and hope you'll add my work on your library. Thankyou

Pls VOTE for it...