Author's Note

Hi everyone! I'm making this note because a large section of comments I've been getting and they're beginning to upset me, and in all honesty, anger me a bit too. They all surround the fact that throughout this book, the reader is in a wheelchair. I can understand wanting to be able to walk around in the book, and expressing that want is fine, but there is a line being crossed when some of the comments get really disrespectful to people who need walking aid in real life/are disabled. 

Just because you're in a wheelchair does not make you weak and pathetic, you can be strong while having a disability. Again, I can understand wanting to walk in the book, and eventually you do, but I'm not particularly happy with the comments that say things like, "I'm useless because I'm being pushed/carried around" or "I'm getting second hand embarrassment from being in this wheelchair." Maybe you'll think I'm being dramatic by being upset by these comments, but I fully believe I have a right to be. There is nothing that makes you useless for being hurt/having a disability and needing help, and there is nothing that makes either thing embarrassing. 

For people who have these problems in real life, or any other disability, it can be frustrating for them too, but all these comments do is completely invalidate them simply because they have a disability and need that aid. This isn't to say you can't feel however you feel about having the wheelchair, but remember, first, please don't comment things like that because of how rude those comments can appear, (I'm highly debating going through and deleting comments like these in the first place) and second, it's just fanfiction, so you can just read and have fun.

Thank you for those who spent the time to read through this, and I hope you enjoyed this book and all the others. I appreciate all of your support as you continue reading. I hope you have an amazing day/night :)

Publish Date: February 12, 2021