Valentines day

It was valentines , and you had the perfect gift picked out for y/bf - it was a jar full of quotes, and reasons you loved him as well as a box of letter he could read when he missed you. Oh! and of course chocolate. you quickly popped it all into a hamper basket and waited for Y/bf to arrive, because of covid, he didn't want you in public too much ( he was a little protective.)

it was now 6:01 pm. he should be here any minute, your feet pace your room, as you try not to run ans stand behind the front door. soon enough the door bell rigs and you find your sock padded feet running down the hall to meet him! you had already placed his gift in the living room.

you hurriedly open the door to see your beloved y/bf standing there with several bags and your Favorite flower.

"Hi my love!" he says, his voice so smooth and soothing. "c'mon, lets go inside baby"

you let him come in, you smile giddily as you do so - you couldn't wait to spend the day with him. once he put his stuff on the couch in the living room you hugged him

"hi babe" you whisper into his shoulder as he hugged you tightly.

"hello angel."

soon enough the gifts were opened , and you found yourselves giggling as you fed each other the chocolate, you were snuggled up in one y/bf's old hoodies he'd gave you to keep, each with several love notes in side. 

soon the sone "Rainbow love" by Miss AJ began playing, and you both decided to dance.

"I love you so much baby" he. whispered as he swayed back and forth with you in his arms " i don't know how i ever lived without you, but i know for goddamn sure i'm never doing it again. these past few years/months have been the best  and i'm so grateful that your mine."  he said, as he placed a gentle passionate kiss on your lips.

you blushed profoundly, but kissed him back as you pulled him closer to you. 

"i love you too y/bf, and i don't know how i lived without you either, i love when we're silly together, and how you put socks on my feet win the middle of the night when its cold" you say. now it was y/bf turn to blush. he never took credit for all the sweet things he did, but it always melted your heart.

The song came to an end but you still stayed together in the tight embrace. you both couldn't imagine a world where you weren't together.

-------

HI! i know this isn't that well written but i hope you like it

oh ! please lissten to my friends song "rainbow love" it is really good!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0cQOKJp8Lg

please show the song a lot of love!!

and message me if you ever need me! no matter how small

love Maddie xx