MMA fighter

you had had a rough day, from running late, to forgetting your school/work assignment that was due today at home and pretty much bursting into tears at lunch from stress , and the worst part was you hadn't been able to see y/bf all day. 

You arrive home and literally walk straight to the shower, dropping all the weight of life at the door - shoes, bag, keys, folders and books.

you stand in the shower, feeling the hot water cascade down your skin, feeling the badness of the day leave the pores of your skin, as your shoulders slump in relaxation. 

you exit the shower, feeling relaxed as you wrapped yourself in the fluffiness of your towel, walking to the bedroom, where you put on a sports bra and a pair of y/bf's sweat pants before heading to the kitchen, where a heart attack was waiting too happen.

When you walked into the kitchen, there stood y/bf, still in his own work clothes cooking a meal for you, but instead of relaxing you jumped, in pure surprise to see another human in your house. hearing the squeak, y/bf turned around as he stopped stirring the pasta for the spaghetti. 

"Hello, my love" his voice soothes you, as he walks over wrapping his arms around you pulling your body to his "How was your day" he whispers as you cuddle closer to him. all it took was a breif shake of your head for him to know it was bad. 

without breaking the hug, one arm leaves the hug as he flexes "who do i need to beat up huh? did i tell you i used to be a pro MMA fighter?" he says as he swings an air punch.

"you mean a pro X BOX MMA fighter right babe?" you laugh in his embrace as he kisses the top of your head shaking his head fighting a laugh.

you have no idea how he does it, but he always somehow makes you laugh, even on the days when it seems impossible to do anything but scream and cry.