hospital

You at the hospital getting x-rays done. you were running in PE class and rolled your ankle. your grandma picked you up and because she used to be a nurse she took one look at it before realizing it was broken.

At the hospital, you sat waiting for the orthopedic to hurry up and look at your x-rays.

"well grandma I always knew there was a reason to make sports illegal," you said motioning to your ankle. She laughed and replied " out of all the interesting and exciting ways to break if you choose to do it running ." she said with a laugh.

Soon you are called and they put you in a boot and crutches and tell you that you fractured a bone in your leg that supports your ankle and snapped 2 ligaments.

the doctors wanted you to stay the night because tomorrow morning a surgeon will examine. it. you nod as they lead you to a private room out of emergency . over a two hour period your mum, dad, younger twin sister, younger brother, younger sister, Nonno, Grandma, aunt and uncle have visited you. you told your parents you will be ok to stay alone. they all left together and there was still an hour left of visiting time.

then suddenly y/bf your boyfriend of 2 years burst into the room. he sees you with your foot propped up on a bunch of pillows, swollen and a little bruised. you look up from your phone to see him.

"Y/n, princess are you ok ?" he asks as he sits next to you on the armchair and squeezed your hand.

luckily you didn't need surgery. and Y/bf stayed with you the entire night.

//////////////////

this was from my celeb imagines book. do you like it?