Makeup

You were bored. you sat on the floor between y/bf(boyfriend/crush name) legs as he played x box. he would occasionally grunt if something happened that wasn't supposed to. you sat there bored as anything. you had logged on to every app, social media site & website that you could think of. you slouch back and sigh. y/bf looks down at you. he sees how bored you are.

then you had an idea. 

"y//////bbbffff" you whine. he pauses the game "yyy////nnnn" he mimics you. you turn around and place a quick peck on his cheek. he holds onto your waist. he nods for you to do on." can I do your makeup?" you ask . "no." he says rather bluntly. you huff as he turns back to his game. you quickly realise that if he didn't want you here you could go yo y/bff house. you go to stand up but an arm slithers around your waist, gripping onto you tightly.

"and where do you think you're going missy?" y/bf says in your ear. you roll your eyes and struggle to break free of his grip." to y/bff house because at least she won't ignore me." you said. he looked at you and realised how he had been ignoring you. then he said, not even filtering it "do you want to still do my makeup?" you stay. silent for a moment, comprehending what he said before letting out an excited squeal. you jump up, pulling y/bf with you. you, still holding his hand run into the bathroom and grabbing your small amount of make you owned because you didn't wear it that often. you sat him down on the floor and started doing his make up. you had gotten up to mascara and  y/bf looked at you weirdly. 

"what?" you say . "your gonna poke my eye out !" he grumbled. " well I won't if you sit still and do this," you say and show him how to sit and open his eye up. he grunts a few inaudible words - a few possible curses- before following your instructions . after that everything goes smoothly. once you finish, you pull him up as you both walk into the bathroom. 

"oh my gosh!" he says . he studies the eyeliner wings, the rosy blush and the teal eye shadow. 

"well, now I have an assistant to try all my new makeup products when I get new ones," you say. y/bf looks scared but you laugh it off causing him to smile . as you finish wiping it off you say "you know I wasn't joking right?" before you were attacked by tickles and bombarded with pillows too. let's say, his attention was on you for the rest of that day. 

==========================================================================

hey, guys, I made an effort to update twice today. I have a massive test tomorrow, and I'm quite scared. it's not going towards my report but it's for the government to make sure the schools around the state are teaching the right thing. so yeah. anyways, enjoy your week and quick question, what country do you live in? I come from down under(Australia).

thanks 

MADDIE

XOXOXO