Pretty Girls Don't eat

you watch as y/c (your crush) plays a game of soccer. you watch how he throws his hands up as he fouls someone as if to prove if he didn't touch him . you smile as you replace your eyes back onto the book you were reading; Pretty girls don't eat. you knew it wasn't good to starve yourself but you couldn't help it.

 Emily and her 'squad' would constantly pick on you for being 'bigger'. you hadn't eaten anything besides a glass of water at breakfast. your stomach rumbled . as soccer practice finished up, none other than Emily had approached you. you had been doing this for two weeks. you sigh in defeat. "Nerd, you look like an ogre. fat and ugly ." she snickered. you squeeze your eyes shut behind your glasses. it hurt. "You know what," she said turning to her friends," I heard she isn't eating. what did you last eat ?" she sneered about to make another comment but someone comes up from behind you and said "I wonder why Emily? why is she doing that to her self ?"

 you knew that voice all too well. it was y/c. you bury your . head in your hands and go to start waking off, the second you stand up you break off into a run, embarrassed by everything. tears stain your . cheeks and blur your vision. you stop running and press your back to a wall, sliding down, bringing your knees to your chest. 

after what seemed like a lifetime you feel a hand on your knee. you peer up to see y/c. "You can go now, I'm ok, plus class will be called in two minutes," you said wiping your eyes on the sleeve that covers your wrist. he shakes his head no and pulls you closer. "tell me why," he starts placing a finger under your chin, "why you starve yourself if you're already beautiful ?" he says and you scoff. "Me? are you on a high or something because I look like I just woke up and got dressed in the trash," you say rolling your eyes. 

suddenly he pulls you up and into a hug. "Don't do this to your self y/n, your pretty, just they were you are. " you buried your head into y/c's chest, sobbing at how someone could see that in you . his arms wrap around your shoulders slowing rubbing up and down your back in a soothing matter . "hey hey hey , your ok ," he whispered in your ear , breath hot on your neck. 

after you had almost calmed down, the rest of his soccer team joined you standing in the empty hallways. you peel your head away from his chest and look at them. slowly one by one they drop to their knees pulling their hands from holding a poster on teal cardboard - 1 board between three. you turn fully and wipe clean your glasses and put them back on and read the posters; Will you be my Girlfriend Y/N? 

You were shocked as you turned around to see y/c. you nod and he hugs you. 

"How about some lunch yeah ?" you went to shake your head nut changed it quickly not wanting anyone else to find out. 

//////////////////////////////////////////////

Please on a serious note don't do this to yourself . you are loved and are beautiful just tthe way you are. those people who said this, are half blind because they don't know you on the inside. you are beautiful, inside out. 

love you all a lot 

Maddison