Christmas Angel

QUICK A/N

Y/bf will be changing to S/O (Significant other) 

Smiling, you place the last christmas decoration on the tree, well, all but the christmas angel for the top of the tree.

You feel two familiar arms wrap around your waist, pulling you back  into their chest, a kiss being pressed to the side of your neck, but unlike the butterflies that happened when you first started dating, you were filled with a sense of security and warmth.

"It looks stunning, love" Mused your s/o as you blush, warmth spreading up your cheeks as you face away looking at the tree than to the fire blazing it's warmth on the other side of the room. "Almost as stunning as my love, but not quite" they add causing your cheeks to turn redder than the flames you were watching dance.

Spinning you around, they press a gentle and loving kiss to your forehead, as they whisper cute nothing.

Standing there, you both began to sway to the delicate voice of Michael Bublè, and it was the most adorable sight to see.

You both wore christmas sweaters, matching ones, which you had bought when you ducked into a thrift store to see if you could find any old christmas keepers, and you had turned around to see s/o holding them with a cheeky grin, so of course you had to start the tradition.

As you swayed, they gently spun you in circles, as you tried to spin them too, causing you both to erupt into a fit of giggles and laughter. you adored the small moments like this.

As the giggling died down, you both turned to take in the awe of the tree, but this is when s/o notices a very important detail that was missing.

"sweetheart, we've forgotten something." They say, sending you into a mini panic spiral.

"What do you mean? what did we forget?" you muse before a small, delicate angel is placed in your hands

"This, my little elf" your s/o says, causing a giggle to rise as they state your new nickname. yes, it may have been November, but you adored christmas.

Smiling, they bends down and you climb on their and they pick you up they make you laugh as they spin around cheekily.

After they decide to settle down, you place the small angel on the top of the tree, and it was simply majestic.

Placing you back on solid ground, you both stood, wrapped in each others arms , smiling at the tree, taking in its beauty.

"if i got too see you this happy everyday, we might just keep taking it down and putting it back up, my little christmas angel" Says s/o sweetly, as they press a gentle kiss on your cheek them lips.