Library love

YOUR POV

Sighing, you walk into your favourite place in the world; the library. You were a big bookworm, lived here constantly borrowing out books as fast as you returned them. Today, the weather was bitter so you sat in the kid's corner that was unoccupied with a new book that had just been released within the library: 'how to make friends with the dark' by Kathleen Glasgow(a/n this is a real book. I read it in an entire day;). smiling, you opened it, soon after being engrossed in the story you feel your eyes start to droop.

HIS POV

I saw y/n walk into the library. Quietly, I followed her. I watched as he/she (choose for whatever gender applies to you. If nether, just ignore and continue). Watching he/she grabbed the book, she ran straight to the kid's section, confused, but I followed. I watched as she settled him/her self into the mass of pillows and read. slowly, I fell asleep, next to the bookshelf.

I woke up to a poking finger in my shoulder. Groaning io swatted the hand away. It happened again. I repeated my actions. Then I heard the most beautiful sound in the world. Slowly rolling over I see y/n crouching over me, amused at my reaction.

"We got locked in. there is no way out til morning. I called my mum. She thinks it hilarious that I'm in here but they'll pick me up tomorrow." she states. I see her visibly shiver. Quickly, I unzip my jacket and hug her closer to my chest wrapping my jacket around the both of us.i peek down to see a flustered y/n. "Thank you" she murmurs. I hear her/him just

"I like you y/n," I say kissing her forehead.

"I like you too y/c"

"Then be my girl/guy y/n," I say, leaning down to his/her turned up head.

Wow, who knew how exciting a trip to a library can be...

-========================

enjoy my loves