Couple goals

Here are a few goals
H/l = hair length
H/c = hair colour
Y/bf/gf = boyfriend/girlfriend / crush name
Y/Bff = your BFF Name

Here are a few goals H/l = hair length H/c = hair colour Y/bf/gf = boyfriend/girlfriend / crush name Y/Bff = your BFF Name

It was your 1 year anniversary . You and y/bf /gf had gone to the beach for the day . The warm summer breeze had sent your h/l h/c flying in the breeze .
He/she smiled as you giggle with y/BFF and run into the water , hair flying behind due to the wind . As the day draws to a close , all your friends leave leaving just you and y/bf/gf . You pulled on his/her spare jacket over your sundress that you had changed into . y/bf/gf had packed the car and you stood on the pier watching the sunset over the beach , slowly sinking below the sea . He/she pulled you close by the waist and kissed the back of your head . He/she whispers in your ear
"I'm glad I get to call you mine ."

You had gotten home from a long day at school

You had gotten home from a long day at school . You had to stay back after because you had to study with a couple of people who were struggling with grades . You sigh as you open the door . You dump your heavy school bag and unpack your lunch box . You know y/bf/gf is in your shared bedroom because you can hear him/her playing with his online friends on his phone . You quickly make some Mac and cheese . You eat it slowly as it was hot and wash it all down with a glass of pineapple juice . It was now 8:30 pm . You decided to go take a shower . You walk into your shared bedroom and grab a pair of pjs . You go and shower . The warm water running down your body momentarily makes you forget the stress and worry of school .You step out of the shower and pull on the pjs . You walk into the bedroom and try to get y/bf/gf attention . After 5 minutes of trying you lay on top of his/her back and slowly doze off . You feel a shift in the bed as you open your eyes to see that y/bf/gf and rolled over and you were now lying on his/her stomach. His /her arms wrap protectively around you .
"Shhhh ... baby go back to sleep ." He/she whispered to you and you fall asleep rather quickly

You and  y/bf /gf were at your local warehouse store

You and y/bf /gf were at your local warehouse store . He/she had gotten a large trolley because he needed some soil to fix up a veggie patch . Walking around the hardware store you sat on the trolley .  y/bf/gf smiles as he thought of a great idea .
"Hey y/n why don't you stand up ?" . You thought about it and thought it would be funny as you re act out  the lion king .You stood up -holding the handles behind you - and puffed your chest out .  y/bf/gf laughed as did you . You were soon told off by a manger for being 'to silly' and 'dangerous ' .