Dorks

*oh and by the way, you guys are dating in this*

you were had a mufti day at school. and so did the all-boys high school next door. you and Y/c decided to match. pulling on a pair of yoga pants & a shirt that said ' don't look at me, talk to me or even breathe in my direction. once you finished, you pulled your hair into a messy ponytail before pulling on a pair of runners.

you were soon startled by the doorbell ringing. you hear your mum open the door. knowing it was y/c you open your bedroom door and walk out. as soon as he sees you he can't contain his excitement. "hi princess," he said as he placed a gentle peck on the cheek. your mum awed before shooing you out the door so you wouldn't miss the bus.

once you left your house y/c gave you one of his hoodie, identical to the one he was wearing.

"well, I thought you'd want the one that smelt like me so I bought a new one exactly the same. you giggled as you sat on the metal seat at the bus stop.

once you had arrived at school, you both went your own ways. you had made it through the whole day, but the last period you were dreading most: maths. You were finishing off a dividing fractions worksheet when the final bell went . You rushed to pack up your stuff and rushed out. You met y/c at the gates outside your schools. You both walk to the bus stop. You were complying how heavy your bag was .

"Y/c," you complain, "my bag is so heavy! I'm going to die!" You say over dramatically . Suddenly you feel the weight lifted of your shoulders- literally. You turn and see y/c holding your bag .

"Uhhh y/c , why'd you take my bag?" You ask . He stares at you before saying
"Well I'd rather you live and not carry your bag then die." He says . You roll your eyes and blush. You pull the string tight on your hoodie, covering your rosy cheeks. Y/c smirks and copies you . As he did this , you took the chance to take your bag back not wanting to bother y/c with it . One of his friends walk past .
"You look like a dork y/c." They state whilst laughing .
"Well he's my dork." You say as he wraps his arm around your shoulders.