Couple goals pt2

imagine going on a car trip with him

imagine going on a car trip with him. his had rested on your thigh, rubbing small soothing circles on it was you, every now and again play with his fingers, whilst a playlist of both your favourite songs plays in the background. when stopped at a light, he would lift his hand up, bring your with it and place a gentle kiss onto it.

you were looking after your younger cousin

you were looking after your younger cousin. she was making a mess and when it was bedtime, y/bf offered to put her to bed so you could take a shower. once your shower was done, you walk in and see y/bf had dozed off slightly and your younger cousin was fully asleep. "Y/bf..... Baby... wake up," you whisper in a gentle voice. he opens his eyes, revealing his (eye colour) eyes. he slowly stands up placing your cousin down and tucking her into her bed before leaving a small kiss on her head and exiting the room. you lay on the couch, FRIENDS, playing in the background. y/bf pulled you close, and squeezed you tight I " go to sleep beautiful," he says, his voice husky. "Can you sing to me?" you ask as he starts singing afire love by Ed Sheeran.

School sucked

School sucked. so did your part-time job. you were over everything. as you walked through into your house, you greeted your mother with a grunt, which said everything about your day. then you hear a familiar voice playing x box with your brother. you knew it was y/bfs but you weren't in the mood to talk to anyone - including him. you change into a tracksuit when you open your bedroom door up, y/bf scoops you up making you drop your dirty work clothes. you crack a smile. when he gets to the lounge room, you see (your brothers name) laying out a blanket. y/bf lays you down and slowly wraps you up like a baby. when he's done he proclaims "this is y/n my baby." he picks you up causing you to giggle. he smiles he lays you on the couch. you bring your arms out. you were very grateful to have y/bf.

you were sitting around at y/bf house

you were sitting around at y/bf house. you were cooking choc chip biscuits. your hair was down resting on your shoulder. when you started needing the dough, your hair started getting in the way. "Y/bf," you called out / you were responded with a groan "could you please come to tie my hair back for me baby." He comes into the kitchen with one of your scrunches and tied your hair up. The pony tail was a little lopsided but it was a good attempt . He smiled and took a photo like his work was gold. You couldn't help but giggle at his dorkiness .

///////
Hey guys I hope you all enjoyed. My brother had soccer today and won three- two. There way. My brother had a few shots but missed all of them. We were three players short and it was all fair play so it was an awesome game. And what made it better is that I saw one of my crushes! Ok goodnight/ good morning/ good afternoon and hope you had/ are going to have/ having a good day

Maddison