POP QUEEN

you had your playlist playing on shuffle through the Bluetooth speaker playing Love Someone bu Lukas Graham. it was yours and y/bf song, it started playing on the radio when you shared your first kiss together as an official couple. 

''Cause when you love someone you open up your heart When you love someone You make room If you love someone And you're not afraid to lose 'em You'll probably never love someone like I do.'

You'll probably never love someone like I do you sing standing on your bed, hairbrush in hand as your microphone. you here laughing and you look over at your bedroom door to see y/f with his friends. you instantly collapse on your bed. then you hear singing, 

"All my life I thought it'd be hard to find The one 'til I found you and I find it bittersweet 'Cause you gave me something to lose .' you look up to see y/bf singing . all his friends are laughing but he doesn't seem to care. he makes his way towards you. picking a way around all your stuff, in piles on the floor . when he reaches you he extends his hand in which you gladly accept. he places his hands on your waist as you place your hands yours. around his neck, swaying slowly to the song. staring into his eyes . as the song come to an end you hear whistling and hear y/bf muttering "They always find a way to ruin the moment don't they ."

you smile as he leans and places a kiss on your lips before leaving. as the next song comes on, you replay the moments that just happen, laying down on your bed, still in awestruck. you smile to yourself . then you hear running and then suddenly your door slams to a close as y/bf locks it and runs over to you. you sit up at his actions. he lays down pulling you down with him. 

"what's wrong boo ?" you ask running your hands through his hair. 

"They're picking on me." he whines like a little kid "so I kicked them out and I need a cuddle from my pop-queen too," he says with puppy eyes that are absolutely IMPOSSIBLE to say no too. you nod as he spoons you. you giggle as he pulls you closer wrapping his strong arms around your waist. it was moments as simple as these that you loved. music was slowly drowned out by the soft snores of y/bf. you smile and feel yourself drift off too.  

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Hey guys i hoped you enjoyed it and the view have gone up so fast but i know 141 views might not be much to you but it's the world to me . 

quick question :

What country do you live in ? 

ME: I live in Sydney Australia .