sick and home sweet home

Your boyfriend y/c was finally coming home ! he had been away for 7 months and he was finally coming home. it was 1:00 in the morning and he still wasn't home. he texted you to go to bed and not wait for him at 9: 00. you were still waiting for him. the telly was playing some corny comedy show that was of no interest to you. your eyes were fixed on the door. you reach your arm out to grab a tissue because you had the flu and a blocked nose kept you from sleeping. you sit up on the couch trying to find the box of tissues for your running nose whilst trying to kick off the blankets because you were hot. that was the thing you hate. you had a temperature but were feeling cold then hot then cold again . you sigh and find the tissues. you blow your nose and lay back down.

you hear a jingle of keys then suddenly the front door flies open revealing y/c standing there surrounded by luggage. he pulls it all in but doesn't notice you at first. and didn't, well at least not until you let out a chesty cough. he whirls around to see you sitting up with one hand on your chest and the other over your mouth. he walks over and rubs your back.

"y/n what are you doing up !? it's 1:30 in the morning! and you're sick, you should be resting, now off to be !" he says whilst swiftly picking your weak body off the couch and carrying you like a bride to your room.

he lays you down on the couch and changes quickly into his pj's before sliding into bed with you.

He snuggles into you before you pull away . "why'd you pull away babe?" he asked voice full of concern. " I don't want you to get a cold babe, it's horrible," you say rolling away from him.

"well then we can be sick together," he said pulling you close and kissing your forehead