PERIOD

"Arrrggggghhhh." you groan clutching your stomach. your mum walked in to give you some painkillers. you take them. she leaves and walks back in with 2 blocks of chocolate.

"I know how much I used to crave it when I had my period too. eat up but don't let your father see," she whispered to you as she placed a heat pack on your stomach. y/bf/gf was at his/her state league game (for any sport your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend plays ). you said you would come but you had to cancel because mother nature  had come early.

Once you were finally comfortable your alarm telling you that you're pad needed changing.

"Stupid freaking period," you muttered as you walked to the bathroom, hunching over and clutching your aching abdomen. it was truly hell.

When you get back you lay down on the bed re-adjusting the heat pack on your abdomen. You close your eyes as you let your body be taken away from this painful state.

You woke a while later to a shift in the bed. You let out a grunt and roll over to see y/bf/gf. You give him/her  a death glare because he brought you back to reality.

"Ok then," he/she said, " I guess I'm not wanted here so-" but you cut him/her off by pulling him/her back down.

 she/he smirked at you but just as it happened a wave of cramps hit you and you curled up into a ball. You had rolled over and he/she wrapped his strong muscular arms around you, rubbing small circles on your throbbing stomach. It eased them at once. Your mother walks in to see the 2 of you squished into your king-single bed. She smiles and walks over to y/bf/gf and tells him/her  to take you to your parents  bed.

He/she nods slowly and whispers in your ear sweet nothings as he/she slowly picks you up. You squeeze your eyes shut as the stabbing feeling come back and intensifies as he/she takes each step. Your mother stops him /her and slowly and carefully takes the -now cold and useless - heat pack to heat back up.

He/she slowly places you down on your parent's bed, that your mother had already pulled back the sheets and closed the curtains too. He/she places you in the middle of the bed and spoons you. You relax under his/her gentle and soothing touch. Your mother comes back and hands y/bf/gf the painkillers and the bottle of water whilst placing the heat back your stomach.

"Thanks, mum," you mumble. She nods muttering a 'your welcome' as she leaves and closes the door behind herself. Y/bf/gf slowly sits you up handing you the tablets. He /she opens the bottle of water and hands it to you. You accept it and swallow the tablets. He/she places a loving kiss to your head and lays back down. You place your head on his/her chest listening to heartbeat as you slip out of reality. He/she smiles knowing your feeling a lot better as he/she plays with your h/l (hair length ) hair.

He /she sighs. He/she will tell you the details of the game, how his /her team one and how he/she  got the winning point later. Right now you needed him/her and he/she was there. That was all that mattered at that very moment. Soon y/bf/gf dozed off with you between his/her  arms. Your mother walked in to see the two of you cuddled up together. She snapped a photo and sighed. You both looked so peaceful. And with that, she left the room without another sound.