Late night flowers

Request! Thank you so much for @-zeroxgravity for this amazing idea! 

~

You sat on the couch, waiting your y/p (your partner) to come home. you had hand a tiring day at work and all you wanted was to lie down and cuddle with them, but knowing their job was demanding, you had a feeling that they were going to be home late.

Whilst waiting, you did some ironing and folding, as well as cleaned the bathroom neatly, soon, as you finished wiping the bench in the kitchen after spilling the sugar all over the bench whilst making tea, you hear the voice you had been craving to hear all evening.

"Love i'm home!" Called y/p, walking in the door, slipping off their shoes, as you walk to the door, feeling your shoulders relax, you smile, seeing them holding your favourite bunch of flowers, walking closer, you hug them close.

Hugging you back, they place gentle kisses on the crown of your head. 

~

"pretty aren't they love?" They say as you prepare a vase filled with tap water and arrange them neatly, smelling them again you nod, walking into their embrace, now they they were in their sleepwear. 

Walking to your room, you both lie down, cuddling safely into the others embrace, filled with soft kisses and loving little phrases.

~~~

3 UPDATES IN ONE DAY WOOOOOO