The Littlest Losechester - Winchester Siblings - Request by Jackbunnybaby89

"I told you to stay at the motel."

"And I told you that I am an adult who can make her own decisions."

Your older brother attempted to stare you down, his aggressively stubborn side rearing its head while you attempted to hold your own, staring right back with your hands on your hips.

The three of you had arrived in town a mere three days ago and were already pretty confident that you had narrowed down your case to a specific location, that being a ramshackled house that looked worthy of a Scooby-Doo episode.

Looking at the overgrown yard behind a barricade of dark metal spikes was enough to say; "Yep, that place is haunted."

It was perfect, a quick bone find, salt and burn and you could be home in time for dinner.

Unfortunately, as you were getting ready to head out, Dean started to get weirdly protective and had told you to stay back at the motel, acting as though you had never worked a basic ghost case before.

Needless to say, this pissed you off just a little.

"You seem to forget that I'm a hunter too, Dean and you're not leaving me out of the action."

"I'm not trying to, I just didn't want you here for this one."

"And why not?"

Sam looked between the two of you, looking worn and done with the arguments already.

He was used to being stuck in the middle by this point, having to choose whose side to take in debates he rarely ever instigated, being the middle child was so much fun.

This time, however, he had to agree with Dean's decision.

It wasn't because they didn't trust your skills as a hunter, far from it, you were as skilled as you'd be expected to be given your family and the circumstances.

In fact, those facts along meant it would be easy for you to stick up for yourself against the real reason Dean wanted you to stay behind, which wasn't because of the monster of the week.

Oh no, it was more because of...

"Who's the chick?"

"Didn't know the Losechesters had someone cool on their team."

...the Ghostfacers.

Sam let out a long sigh while Dean snapped his head towards them, glaring daggers at the two.

"You keep your hands away from our sister," he said defensively.

You turned to them, eyebrow raised as you looked the two of them over.

Dean let out a long sigh, rubbing his forehead in exasperation.

"They are the Ghostfacers," he answered, sounding tired already.

"So, I finally get to meet the idiots in the flesh," you said.

You'd heard of the infamous Ghostfacers, the strange self-professed ghost hunters who had a strange rivalry going with your older brothers but you had been lucky enough to avoid them, having found yourself working cases with other hunters when they happened upon the idiots.

It hadn't stopped you going to their page to look them or, nor had it stopped Dean from bragging about the times he successfully sabotaged their footage to keep their identities and activities secret from the small amount of public who watched them.

"I thought we told you to check out the bedrooms upstairs," Dean continued as if you hadn't just talked.

"We did," the one with glasses, Ed if you remembered correctly, spoke, "but nothing happened so we came back down."

"You were up there for five minutes," Sam said, looking as done as Dean. "That's not even enough time to get an EMF reading in all rooms."

"Yeah well," started the other one, Harvey or Harry or whatever his name was, "we heard another voice and thought you might need our help."

"We definitely weren't expecting..."

Ed's eyebrows rose a little and even in the dark, you noticed the way his eyes glanced over you suggestively.

"No," Dean said sternly, stepping between you and Ed to block his view of you as he pointed a finger to the amateur hunter. "Look at our sister like that again and I'll shoot you."

Harry looked like a deer in headlights, his eyes flickering back and forth between Dean and Ed.

"You wouldn't," he said shakily.

"He would," Sam replied with a finalising nod.

He let out a long sigh and turned on the spot, looking for any excuse to get the two amateurs out of the way so that the case could be complete without the Winchesters winding up going viral and getting exposed to the world.

Enough people were already on your cases and too many authorative eyes were on you, the last thing you needed was a load of cameras in your faces.

Dean caught your eyes with a quick glance between you and Sam then nodded his head towards the alcove you had entered through.

You both gave an agreeing nod in return and made your way to your huddle spot but not before Dean pointed between the Ghostfacers and said; "You two stay right there."

You shared a look of amusement with Sam as Dean joined your huddle.

"Well, looks like we're stuck with them now," the eldest grumbled, glancing over his shoulder.

Sam gave his usual half shrug, "We'll just have to make the most of it."

"By that you mean someone will have to babysit them while the other two burn the bitch?" You asked, looking between the two.

"I'm not doing it," Dean shook his head, "I had enough of them the second I saw their damn car, that's why I told you to stay at the motel."

He looked at you pointedly, which made you roll your eyes.

"Sorry for not knowing your mortal enemies were here."

"Well if you listened."

"Guys, come on," Sam sighed again, "I'll stick with them and keep them out of the way, you guys get downstairs and see if you can find the remains."

"Okay, keep them upstairs if you can."

"Got it."

You all gave each other a look and separated, turning back towards the other two.

"Right, Tweedle-Dumb and Tweedle-Dumber," Dean said, pointed between the two before aiming his finger to Sam, "you're going with him."

Sam gave them a reluctant smile then walked to stand beside Harry, who looked at least a little relieved to not be stuck with Dean.

"Give us thirty minutes and we'll meet you back here," Dean continued.

"Right," Sam nodded, indicating for the two to go ahead of him.

Before leaving the room, he looked towards you and Dean with a look of defeat.

You both waited until their voices retreated before turning to head down to the cellar.

"They seem nice," you commented, shining your flashlight to the doorway.

"Don't even go there," he replied, shaking his head.