Answer the Bone-A-Phone - Dean Winchester

(PSA - Don't be Dean and talk on the phone while driving, that's asking for a bad time.)

A familiar rock jingle sounded from the phone in Dean's pocket, not the usual alerting tone that was set for basic calls or messages but instead a personalised one.

There was only one person he had set a ringtone for and after not hearing it for what felt like months the ringtone was music to his ears, no pun intended.

Sam glanced at his older brother and let out a sigh, he knew exactly what that ringtone meant.

"Dude, come on," he groaned while giving Dean a weary look.

"What?"

"Isn't it about time you two either chose to get official with each other or find other people?"

"Why?" The short haired hunter glanced at his brother with an incredulous look. "We're both consenting adults who don't want to settle down but still want great sex."

"Dean I-"

"Like you're any better, at least my bunk buddy is another hunter."

Sam gave his brother a dirty look before rolling his eyes and turning to face the side window.

Dean began shifting around as best as he could while keeping his eyes on the road, one hand was clasped firmly on the steering wheel as the other fished into the pocket of his jeans.

Once the phone had been wrestled out from the denim prison Dean flicked up the screen of the old styled phone, briefly glanced at the caller ID before putting the gadget to his ear.

"Hey," he greeted. Wincing at the over eager tone in his voice, the soft chuckle from the opposite side of the car gave him the signal that it wasn't subtle either.

He hadn't realised he had tensed up until he heard that familiar and comforting laugh and he felt himself instantly relax.

"Someone sounds happy to hear from me."

"Yeah...that came out a bit too enthusiastically."

"So you're not happy to hear from me?" Dean could hear the playful pout down the phone.

"We both know that's a lie," the male chuckled in a husky voice. "So where do you feel like meeting?"

"Where's the motel closest to you?"