Meeting a Master - Supernatural & Ginger Snaps - Request

The Winchesters were accustomed to breaking down doors and running into situations of the uncanny or unbelievable.

Even with their years of experience in the hunting life, they'd still find situations that caught them off guard or threw them off balance.

They'd be quick to recover, you had to be in their line of 'work', but some things were quicker to bounce back from than others.

This was one such moment.

When they had started on the case it was easy to decipher that it would be an in and out werewolf hunt, no fuss, no muss.

Tracking the wanted beast down had proven a little trickier than anticipated, but if there was one thing the Winchesters did almost as well as refuse to die it was working around tricky.

It only took them two days to track the werewolf down to its base and that night, they sprung into action as the sky started to turn dark.

The place they had arrived was surprisingly deserted and they initially wondered if they had perhaps made a huge oversight that could cost someone their life, but a violent scream from inside overrode that thought and they raced to find where it had come from.

Once or twice they lost track of the direction they needed, but for once, at least for them, was on their side and another scream rang through the building.

They reached the room the screams were coming through and broke down the door with barely any effort on their part, their guns were at the ready as they proceeded inside with practiced caution and high alert.

It didn't take long to locate the screamer down to the bedroom, the sound reverberating off of the walls loud enough to threaten any ear drums within the vicinity.

When they threw the door open, it wasn't a surprising sight to see someone thrashing around on the bed as someone else loomed over them.

A customary sight in the hunting world, many victims were in some kind of compromising position when they were found, bound or otherwise and the Winchesters had definitely come across things more awkward than some play in the bedroom but this definitely wasn't a simple kinky roleplay gone wrong.

The person on the bed seemed legitimately angry and terrified of the person looming over them with wild brown hair and a needle in their hand, the other one trying to hold them down with grunts of efforts and frustration mixing with the snarled protests.

"Just stay still! This will help!"

As expected from someone being strapped down to a bed and yelled at evidently against their will, the captive did not take this well and instead spat their captor, a disgusting glob that landed on a dark blue knitted cardigan that looked too hot to be wrestling about with someone in.

Some bits landed in frizzy, scrappily cut brown hair but no mind was paid to that, not when there was a needle being uncapped and ready to plunge into the bedridden.

A battle of resistance from either side continued on and the Winchesters couldn't believe everything that had just unfolded before their eyes in mere seconds, their stupor only broken when an uncapped needle was raised with full stabbing intent into the air.

"Hey!" Dean yelled, startling both of the people across the room while the boys aimed their guns. "Put it down! Now!"

The one with the needle continued to hold the other one down to the bed by their neck and turned to glower over their shoulder towards the brothers, grip tightening around the syringe rather than loosening.

"I have to do this," they said in a low and foreboding voice, as if they had never felt a day of happiness in their life.

They both found themselves temporarily stunned, their guns drooping the smallest amount as their expressions became painted in confusion.