Secret Admirer- Sirius Black

Everyone knew who Sirius Black was. He was a part of the most famous group in the school, The Marauders. He was also a part of the famous Gryffindor Quidditch team, with his best mate James Potter. One more thing that you should know about Sirius Black is that he only flirts with people, never actually dates anyone. That's why what was about to happen came as a shock to everyone.
As everyone knew Sirius Black, no one knew why Y/n Y/l/n was. She was quiet, reserved, and spent every waking moment, when she wasn't in class or sleeping, in the library. She didn't allow anyone in because she did not want a repeat of her time at Beauxbaxtons. So when she got the first letter, well let's just say you'll have to read to find out what happens.
____________________________________
Y/n awoke February 1st with a feeling of dread. "It's almost Valentine's Day," she shuddered at the thought, "The time where a bunch of idiots go around confessing their undying love for each other and then break up with each other two weeks later." Y/n hated the holiday for the only reason being her past.
*Flashback Time*
Y/n was a student at Beaubaxtons. She lived a perfect life. She was top of her class, had a perfect boyfriend, and everyone adored her. Things all started to shift February 1st. She had received notice that her parents died in a death eater attack. Now being more vulnerable than ever she turned to her boyfriend, only to find him snogging the life out of another girl. With that in mind Y/n let her grades slip and to make things worse her arch rival spread a nasty rumor. Dumbledore heard all about this and suggested a transfer to Hogwarts immediately. Her headmistress taking pity on the poor girl approved as soon as she got the word.
*Out of flashback*
It's been two years since the transfer and Y/n has built up walls so high no one would be able to get in. Little did she know that one grey eyed, Gryffindor has had an eye on her since the transfer, ad he is the boy one who will be able to break down those walls.
Sirius POV
"Mate you're just going to have to go for it. Send the letter," James said in an encouraging tone.
"What if she doesn't like me back," Sirius asked worriedly.
"Sirius Black worried? I never thought I'd see the day," Remus said sarcastically.
"Oh stop it Remus, you're going to make him discouraged," James scolded. "Sirius you're just going to have to put on your big boy pants and send the letter. The worst she can say is no and she won't even know it's you," James said.
"Alright I'll send it," Sirius said.
"Thank Merlin. I thought I was going to have to do it for you," Remus sarcastically said. Sirius sent him a glare while James stifled a laugh.
Y/n's POV
Y/n was sitting at the Ravenclaw table eating her breakfast alone when a letter appeared in front of her. She cautiously opened it and took out the note. She read it and scoffed, "Oh a love poem, how original," she thought to herself. On the second day she received another letter. This time it was an actual love letter. On the third through twelfth day she received a bunch of gifts. She got chocolates, flowers, books, and a very cute scarf. On the thirteenth day she got a simple note which read: Meet me tomorrow night at the Astronomy Tower at 11:00pm. "I guess I should go to see who is sending all of this lovey dovey garbage," she thought to herself.
Sirius POV
"What if she doesn't show up tonight," Sirius asked worriedly.
"Mate she's show, don't worry," James reassured him.
"Alright if you want this plan to work we should really get to decorating," Remus said.
"You're right Moony let's go boys," Sirius said.
"When am I wrong," Remus mumbled under his breath.
The boys decorated the astronomy tower with flower petals, candles, and a few tricks. By the time they were finished it was 10:50so the rest of the Marauders, besides Sirius had to leave. At exactly 11:00 Sirius heard footsteps coming up the stairs to the tower. When he saw Y/n he marveled in her beauty. She was wearing a simple red dress with a leather jacket, and cute nude heels.
"Oh great, it's you. Of course the biggest flirt in the school had to get a crush on me. You now I was actually thinking of giving the person sending the letters a chance but I'm not going to have my feelings played with again. Never mind I'm leaving," she said.
"You're not even going to let me say anything," Sirius questioned while Y/n stopped cold in her tracks,
"You have one minute," Y/s said coldly.
"I have never liked anyone romantically in my life. When you transfer here to Beaubaxtons though everything changes. I go to sleep thinking about you and I wake up with you on my mind. I'm always thinking about you and I want to make memories with you. Wait did you say not have your feelings played with again," Sirius asked.
"Listen I'm not looking to spill my whole life story out to someone tonight ok," Y/n replied not meeting his eyes.
Sirius walked up to her, lifted her head so they made eye contact and whispered "I'm not going to judge you on your past. You can trust me." And with that Y/n broke down and told him everything. Sirius just sat there and listened to her every word. When she was finished Sirius leaned in and kissed her. Y/n willingly kissed back but after a second she pulled back and said quietly "I can't do this. I am so sorry." She ran off and Sirius went to chase after her. "Damn she's fast for being in heels," Sirius thought. He finally caught up to her when she ran outside the castle and tripped over the ground. He picked her up, swung her around so she was facing him and said "Y/n listen to me. I'm not going to cheat on you because I love you too much to do that. I promise that I will always be there for you no matter what. I need you to trust me though, can you do that?" She nodded. "Y/n Y/l/n will you do me the great honor of being my valentine," Sirius asked.
"Yes," Y/n replied. As soon as she said that it started to rain. "I've always wanted to dance in the rain but my ex never wanted to. It would ruin his clothes," Y/n said softly.
Sirius extended his hand and said "M'lady, would you do me the great honor of dancing with me on this beautiful night."
"I would be honored my good sir," Y/n said jokingly and took his hand. With that Sirius and Y/n danced the night away sharing laughs, and creating happy memories. That night the girl whose walls would never come down, came crashing down. The boy who never loved anyone found his one true love.