Lake Day- Sirius Black

Y/n was a fourth year Hufflepuff. She is one of the kindest people on Earth so you could imagine Sirius Black's surprise when he sees her crying by herself in an empty corridor. (Marauders are all in fourth year)
"Hey Y/n right," Sirius asked gently.
"Ye-yeah," Y/n replies sniffling.
"If you don't mind me asking what's wrong," Sirius asks kneeling in front of her.
"Oh it's nothing," Y/n replies not wanting to trouble him.
"It's not nothing if you're crying by yourself in an empty corridor. Especially if the person crying is the nicest one in the school," Sirius says.
"I-It's just I got a letter from my my saying my dad died from a Death Eater attack," Y/n says bursting out into tears, again.
"Wow that stinks. Look I'm sorry about your dad but you know what would cheer you up," Sirius asks a playful look in his eyes.
"No, what," Y/n asks looking up in to his eyes.
"Spending the day with me and my friends to go for a swim," Sirius says.
"Hang out with you and your friends. Hang out with the three most popular people in school and go swimming," Y/s says shocked.
"Of course you can. I won't leave without you saying yes," Sirius says back.
"Fine, I need to get dressed first," Y/n says. Sirius nods picks her up and they make their track to the Hufflepuff common room.
*Time Skip to after getting ready*
(Authors Note: Just imagine the swimsuit you would wear)
Y/n came down the stairs and headed over to where Sirius was waiting.
"We have to go to the kitchens before we go swimming," Sirius said. Y/n nodded and followed him out of the common room. The kitchen wasn't that long of a walk since it was so close to the Hufflepuff common room.
They enter the kitchens and are immediately swarmed by house elves. "Why can Misty get for you Mr. Black and Miss. Y/L/N," Misty the house elf asked.
"We'll take the usual but double the amount please. Thank you Misty," Sirius said.
"Anything for you Mr. Black," Misty said politely. She then scurried off with several other house elves to get their order prepared.
Sirius led her over to a table while they waited for their order. "So Y/n I've been thinking," he was cut off by Y/n saying with a snort at the end "That's a first."
Sirius looked amazed. The nicest girl in school was sarcastic. "I am so sorry. When I'm upset I get sarcastic," Y/n said hurriedly.
"You don't have to apologize when you're around me. In fact if you do apologize to me I get to do something to you," Sirius said.
"What were yo-," she was cut off by Sirius' lips crashing on to hers.
"That," he breathed out. "Y/n will you make me the happiest man alive and be my girlfriend," Sirius asked.
"Yes, yes I will," Y/n says. With that Misty brought the picnic basket over.
"Let's go for a swim, Y/n," Sirius says smoothly.
One couple down two to go.