Will you be my Valentine? Wolfstar

By: Bridges
———————————————————————————
It was two days before Valentine's Day, when Sirius burst into the dormitory. He looked around to make sure that no one else except James was there. He sat down on James' bed heavily with his head in his hands. James looked up from the letter he was writing.
"Pads, watcha doin," he asked putting down his quill and ink pot.
"Can't you see I have a dilemma on my hands," Sirius sighed dramatically.
"Ok what is it," James asks.
"I'm in love," Sirius said flinging his arms out dramatically. James was suddenly interested. "Was Operation Wolfstar finally happening," he questioned in his thoughts.
"Who might you be in love with, Marlene," James teased. Sirius made a face.
"No way," Sirius exclaimed.
"Then who is it," James asked.'The person's identity is not important'' Sirius said dismissively. "The important thing is my idea for a Valentine's Day gift."
"Well, what is it," James asked.
"Well, I was thinking of getting them some chocolates and the new book that they have been wanting" Sirius said quietly.
"Boring," James exclaimed. "Let's go to Hogsmeade," James said as he pulled Sirius up from the bed.
*Time Skip to Hogsmeade*
The pair entered Honeydukes. They gazed at the row of colorful sweets. Sirius reaches for a box of chocolates that had no charms attached. James stopped him.
"Those are to simple," he said a grin pulling at the corners of his mouth as he dragged Sirius over to a box of lollipops that were charmed to send butterflies out when opened. James grabbed a pink one and handed it to Sirius. By the time they had finished browsing the multitude of shelves Sirius' arms were weighed down by sweets.
"Hey Prongs I'm going to go pay," he said as he walked toward the register. On the way he slipped the box of chocolates he had initially picked into the pile. He payed and walked back to James.
"Oi Potter I'm going to stop by Tomes and Scrolls to grab a book on love poetry," Sirius said.
"Ok, I'm going to head back and finish my letter to Lilyflower," James said grinning wistfully.
"So that's what you were writing earlier," Sirius said a grin tugging at the corners of his own mouth.
*Time Skip to Valentine's Day*
Sirius waited nervously in the corridor. He was pacing around adjusting his jacket. James watched from around the corner unknown to Sirius. Sirius' face lit up when he saw Remus walking towards him. He produced the chocolates he had picked up first and the book Remus had wanted. He took Remus' hands and asked him one simple question.
"Will you be my Valentine," Sirius asked.
Remus dropped the book and the chocolates, jumped into Sirius' arms and exclaimed "Yes!"